Fanbook

snippets and snails
Ka White
Little Bird

Fanbook

Post by Ka White »

Jack White Brasil has the opportunity to give Mr. White a Jack White Brasil Fanbook with messages and art of his fans for his 40th birthday. A date significant like this can't be left in "white".
We will honor that day and show him our love for him, his music and his career.
How to Participate?
Send us an e-mail with your texts, congratulations, fanart, photos, poems and ect. All material received will go through a selection process, the best ones will go into to the book.
Send your entry to:
fanbook@jackwhiteiii.com.br
We will send you a confirmation e-mail, if you don't receive please send to us again.
The book will NOT BE FOR SALE, all the three copies will be delivered to Jack White.
For more informations access:
http://www.jackwhiteiii.com.br/english/fanbook/

I know it is a fan book made by a brazilian fan site... but we really want everyone to participate on it. You can write just a congrats message or write about his songs... we will make clear that people from around the world was involve. Thanks guys!!!

arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: Fanbook

Post by arewhyehen »

Cool. I think it was a group in Poland?? Last year who gave him some custom pieces at a show as well. That is pretty cool.

Good luck with the project.
Ka White
Little Bird

Post by Ka White »

Really don't know if had this project before.

Thank you =)
koala
Little Acorn

Post by koala »

Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

It's so wonderful that they shared part of that, folks have been wondering how it turned out. It looks beautiful.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

OMG.

I WANT THAT CAP.
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

^^ That's a White Swirl reaction, alright.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."