2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Mr. Jones, stop reading this and get back to work!

2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Postby Alabama Woody » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:16 pm

I would hate for my plan to fail and end up with a pile of duplicates!!!
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
User avatar
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant
 
Posts: 7236
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 4:55 am
Location: Northern Alabama/Southern Tennessee

Re: 2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Postby Obliquitous » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Alabama Woody wrote:I've got like two thirds of these. I've thought about putting them all on eBay and ordering the whole set. What would you do if you were me? Get good money and it might pay for the set.
That's not being to greedy and I get the whole set. Decisions, decisions. One of those things that's got to be done immediately before the market is flooded!


I've got 3 posters left over after selling off my failed-complete-collection for other TMR goodies (and bills) and I can't seem to get rid of them. The market is beginning to be flooded and I'd expect prices to drop below secondary market (it's already lower than what I paid in my haste), and may end up being no market at all like HigherLimits said. There's dead weather posters still up since Rob did the bundle for them and that's a really long-ass time to be trying to sell a poster man. These three JW posters I've got will probably end up being gifts, so I guess it's not all bad for friends of a collector ;)
Last edited by Obliquitous on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kali Durga - "For all you know, that guy might be a very cool person who just happens to look like your idea of an asshole."
User avatar
Obliquitous
Little Acorn
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 11:24 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: 2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Postby higherlimits » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:19 pm

I've got piles of 2006 Racs duplicates that aren't worth anything, it's a pain. I think the JW posters will come down to $50 each, we'll see though, they're better than the DW posters at least
User avatar
higherlimits
Little People
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:14 am

Re: 2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Postby Jettkoral » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:20 pm

higherlimits wrote:I've got piles of 2006 Racs duplicates that aren't worth anything, it's a pain. I think the JW posters will come down to $50 each, we'll see though, they're better than the DW posters at least

Well, uh, I'll take them off your hands! :)
Jettkoral
Little People
 
Posts: 4140
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:59 pm
Location: Location, Location!

Re: 2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Postby Jamie » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:39 pm

higherlimits wrote:I've got piles of 2006 Racs duplicates that aren't worth anything

Do you have a Newcastle 06 going cheap?
User avatar
Jamie
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 1740
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:42 am
Location: UK

Re: 2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Postby higherlimits » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:58 pm

I don't know what anything is worth. I've got everything except London and Eurotour (cowboys one) plus some triplicates. I think those 4 green posters are worth the most though..
User avatar
higherlimits
Little People
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:14 am

Re: 2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Postby bubbazz2980 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:25 pm

if anyone has duplicates of the alexandra palace prints id be glad to make an offer.
bubbazz2980
Little Bird
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:14 am
Location: uk

Re: 2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Postby The Milkman » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:49 pm

Obliquitous wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:I've got like two thirds of these. I've thought about putting them all on eBay and ordering the whole set. What would you do if you were me? Get good money and it might pay for the set.
That's not being to greedy and I get the whole set. Decisions, decisions. One of those things that's got to be done immediately before the market is flooded!


I've got 3 posters left over after selling off my failed-complete-collection for other TMR goodies (and bills) and I can't seem to get rid of them. The market is beginning to be flooded and I'd expect prices to drop below secondary market (it's already lower than what I paid in my haste), and may end up being no market at all like HigherLimits said. There's dead weather posters still up since Rob did the bundle for them and that's a really long-ass time to be trying to sell a poster man. These three JW posters I've got will probably end up being gifts, so I guess it's not all bad for friends of a collector ;)

Which ones do u have left over?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

ISO: Jack White/Loretta Lynn Nashville Hatch Show Print Poster. 1/28
User avatar
The Milkman
Little Cream Soda
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:06 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: 2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Postby Melon » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:57 am

did Rob say when he was shipping these out? I mean should they be arriving soon or will it be a month or so before we even see them?

very excited :D
houses are full of things that gather dust
User avatar
Melon
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 1689
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:59 am

Re: 2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Postby Moller72 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:10 am

Melon wrote:did Rob say when he was shipping these out? I mean should they be arriving soon or will it be a month or so before we even see them?

very excited :D

He never said so who knows I hope hope it's soon.
User avatar
Moller72
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:26 am

Re: 2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Postby icdvet » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:16 pm

Melon wrote:did Rob say when he was shipping these out? I mean should they be arriving soon or will it be a month or so before we even see them?


Knowing Rob, some time before the White Stripes reunion shows...
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
icdvet
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:20 am

Re: 2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Postby Bikedo » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:30 pm

icdvet wrote:
Knowing Rob, some time before the White Stripes reunion shows...


Funny.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
User avatar
Bikedo
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 2741
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Re: 2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Postby ochfish707 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Bikedo wrote:
icdvet wrote:
Knowing Rob, some time before the White Stripes reunion shows...


Funny.


true.
'i'm taking my ball and going home'
User avatar
ochfish707
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:23 pm

Re: 2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Postby higherlimits » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:16 pm

They're already all packed up so they should go out pretty quickly.. I'd think..
User avatar
higherlimits
Little People
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:14 am

Re: 2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Postby Moller72 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Just got shipping notice from rob. I will be on vacation till Saturday so should get them mailed out by next Monday.
User avatar
Moller72
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to Posters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests