2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Mr. Jones, stop reading this and get back to work!
Jamie
Little Ghost

Re: 2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Post by Jamie »

Is there a reason nobody has claimed the Radio City ones? Those are my favourites and the ones with Jack on them are normally the most sought after, if I had the money I'd have them in an instant.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I love my Radio City poster, I think it's my favorite from the tour. Thought for a moment of picking up the second one, but then decided I didn't really need the pair.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

I only just realized what's going on here (duh), having been offline most of the day. Count me in for RCMC night 2-- the only show I didn't get a poster for, probably due to an excess of gin.
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

Aquamarine wrote:I only just realized what's going on here (duh), having been offline most of the day. Count me in for RCMC night 2-- the only show I didn't get a poster for, probably due to an excess of gin.
Giggle. You, gin. Me, bourbon. :lol:
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

Jamie wrote: I don't have money spare for poster purchases right now. I just think it's bad form to buy your third+ copy of something when it gets offered for sale on here cheap when you know there's other members who haven't got even one copy and have been waiting for one to become available.
You come across as very needy.
This thread was up for several hours before
I added my name to the list.
So you don't even want these posters????
I don't have the 3 + copies you mention
Perhaps everyone else should drop
their name of the list so the most 'worthy'
members can choose first and you
will be less dissatisfied.????

Please take my name off the list for the
Birmingham ($55 shipped) and Hammersmith Apollo ($65 shipped)
to give others a chance for these

Thanks
Last edited by Kaber on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Post by Alabama Woody »

Damn nation, I was just fucking with Kaber. Did not mean to start all of this.
Should have put more thought into it before I posted, I have bought, sold, and traded with Kaber, he is a long time member. A good person who knows his collectibles. Those 2 posters will fetch more than any of the others. I had just bought one of these from him recently and was giving him a hard time.
We do take care of each other around here, some people need to chill, especially if your not even looking to buy. I screwed up Kaber, sorry. The shit storm needs to stop. The offer to buy posters was made, he posted first he wanted those, done deal.

I've thought about selling all the ones I have and it's a lot and buying the set.
Undecided. I might could get more than a $1050 for mine now before the market is flooded. But, the posters I got at the 8 shows I went to have some sentimental value. Undecided.

Sorry to the board, OP, Kaber and the mods.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
nrssab
Little Acorn

Post by nrssab »

Wow I can't believe I came across this thread by accident and the poster I really wanted it still available!

Dibs on Radio City Music Hall First night! :D

Moller I'll PM you right now!
"If you can hear a piano fall, you can hear me coming down the hall".
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

nrssab wrote:Wow I can't believe I came across this thread by accident and the poster I really wanted it still available!

Dibs on Radio City Music Hall First night! :D

Moller I'll PM you right now!
Sorry someone sent me a pm in the night before yours saying they wanted that one.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Alabama Woody wrote:Damn nation, I was just fucking with Kaber. Did not mean to start all of this.
Should have put more thought into it before I posted, I have bought, sold, and traded with Kaber, he is a long time member. A good person who knows his collectibles. Those 2 posters will fetch more than any of the others. I had just bought one of these from him recently and was giving him a hard time.
We do take care of each other around here, some people need to chill, especially if your not even looking to buy. I screwed up Kaber, sorry. The shit storm needs to stop. The offer to buy posters was made, he posted first he wanted those, done deal.

I've thought about selling all the ones I have and it's a lot and buying the set.
Undecided. I might could get more than a $1050 for mine now before the market is flooded. But, the posters I got at the 8 shows I went to have some sentimental value. Undecided.

No problems woody.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I wish the Tulsa poster appealed to me more. That was one of the top three shows I saw last year, but the poster just doesn't do it for me.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

Alabama Woody wrote:Damn nation, I was just fucking with Kaber. Did not mean to start all of this.

No worries, Woody
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

No woody moller.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Thanks guys. I'm going to try not stirring up any shit for a while, why don't we all try.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
ymagirl
Little Cream Soda

Post by ymagirl »

Hot damn, I want that exclusive Red Rocks reprint SO BAD! trying to figure out how to convince my husband its not crazy to spend $1,057 on posters I only want 1 of. If I manage to convince him this is the kind of thing credit cards were made for, I'll let you guys know because I'll obviously have quite a few others to pass along at reasonable prices.
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

if anybody else is going in for a set i'm looking to pick up these ones:

Mayan
Tulsa
Birmingham

I can also take 1 or 2 more if it helps complete a splitting of the set :)

let me know,
Melon
houses are full of things that gather dust