New Hand Numbered Jack White Posters

Mr. Jones, stop reading this and get back to work!
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Re: New Hand Numbered Jack White Posters

Post by shaneoftheroad »

curseofhalos wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:I texted Nathan (curseofhalos) when the tweet went out. I'd say he'll likely get one.

Got one and my GF got the other! These will look wonderful in our bedroom. :)

Thanks Shane!
No worries, beardo! :D
monkeyman159
Little Bird

Post by monkeyman159 »

I have a spare set of the posters (one black and one blue) if someone was to trade or make me a offer as I got 7 Jack shows to pay for in a few weeks.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

monkeyman159 wrote:I have a spare set of the posters (one black and one blue) if someone was to trade or make me a offer as I got 7 Jack shows to pay for in a few weeks.
I have.one set of the white stripe buttons I was selling, and one Freedom at 21 tour edition. You can see a pic of the buttons in the Merch stand. They are older hard to get ones. Would trade both for the posters. Or cash, how much?

Thanks,
Scott
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Pm me if you would like.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
makers888
Little Acorn

Post by makers888 »

notwdrums18 wrote:I agree that these wont be worth much money down the road...
Yeah, right. But you can hardly call anything Jack White related not being worth much money down the road. I'm sure these will still fetch $100-200 each.
fourthhorseman73
Little Bird

Post by fourthhorseman73 »

I got lucky (as I don't use twitter) and happened to walk into Third Man with my son moments after the tweet went out....
If you go lookin’ for hot water Don't act shocked when you get burned a little bit
If you really want some hot water I can help you find it...
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

makers888 wrote:
Yeah, right. But you can hardly call anything Jack White related not being worth much money down the road. I'm sure these will still fetch $100-200 each.
I don't think they'll go that high. I'd say if you want one of these a year from now and find a seller it'll be in the $25 to $40 range.
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

shaneoftheroad wrote:
makers888 wrote:
I don't think they'll go that high. I'd say if you want one of these a year from now and find a seller it'll be in the $25 to $40 range.
I agree with Shane. Still debating if I want to buy these...I would have loved to get them in person, but now I'd have to buy the posters and then frame em. Posters just don't look that good if they're not framed. Still figuring out if it's worth it
Force fed, forced meds 'til I drop dead
Scarlet Siren
Little Cream Soda

Post by Scarlet Siren »

I got a tip off yesterday... the posters were being given out at a record store in Brighton, England. TMR didn't tweet about it. My friend got one for me to send up to one of my JW-fan friends! :D
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

shaneoftheroad wrote:
makers888 wrote:
This is what I'm hoping. I think they may be closer to $75, but I'll cross everything and hope.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Scarlet Siren wrote:I got a tip off yesterday... the posters were being given out at a record store in Brighton, England. TMR didn't tweet about it. My friend got one for me to send up to one of my JW-fan friends! :D
hahaha! You're having the best luck with these!
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

fourthhorseman73 wrote:I got lucky (as I don't use twitter) and happened to walk into Third Man with my son moments after the tweet went out....
lucky dog you!!!
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
Scarlet Siren
Little Cream Soda

Post by Scarlet Siren »

shaneoftheroad wrote:
Scarlet Siren wrote:I got a tip off yesterday... the posters were being given out at a record store in Brighton, England. TMR didn't tweet about it. My friend got one for me to send up to one of my JW-fan friends! :D
I sure am! LOL! I have both posters (waiting for one to be sent in the mail) so I'm sorted, I don't think I'll acquire any more for myself for sale/trading. But if I can call on my friends to help other people who really want posters then I definitely will! There's nothing more in it than that :D
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

Scarlet Siren wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:
I sure am! LOL! I have both posters (waiting for one to be sent in the mail) so I'm sorted, I don't think I'll acquire any more for myself for sale/trading. But if I can call on my friends to help other people who really want posters then I definitely will! There's nothing more in it than that :D
i was wondering if you felt this Tulsa poster was akin to your angel collection... when i saw it i definitely thought of you
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
Scarlet Siren
Little Cream Soda

Post by Scarlet Siren »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:
Scarlet Siren wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:
i was wondering if you felt this Tulsa poster was akin to your angel collection... when i saw it i definitely thought of you
TRE, the second I saw the Tulsa poster I KNEW I wanted it and it would go perfect with the Canadian prints! I really was going to ask someone to get a poster from the show but I just never got round to it, I'm disappointed with myself! I absolutely love it, I'll find away to get it... somehow.