Triple Decker Poster

Mr. Jones, stop reading this and get back to work!
Obliquitous
Little Acorn

Triple Decker Poster

Post by Obliquitous »

Aquamarine wrote:So here's what I did with it in the end. Shame that the blue didn't print out the same color in the photograph, but oh well.

Wow! That is perfect. I was trying to come up with some kind of weird sliding wall mount for mine but thought it would be terrible looking. Nice job
Kali Durga - "For all you know, that guy might be a very cool person who just happens to look like your idea of an asshole."
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Re: Triple Decker Poster

Post by Aquamarine »

Thanks, guys. :)
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

How do I upload an image on here from a file on my computer? It says the file is too big and I don't know how to change it or if there is an easier way. I want to upload my poster I just got back from custom framing
Force fed, forced meds 'til I drop dead
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

notwdrums18 wrote:How do I upload an image on here from a file on my computer? It says the file is too big and I don't know how to change it or if there is an easier way. I want to upload my poster I just got back from custom framing
put the image on flickr then use that link to post it here with the IMG button...
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

You can also use http://www.imagebam.com. Upload the picture using the Family Safe option and the largest resolution for a thumbnail (350x350). Then copy/paste the BBS code here. That way you don't have to worry about cluttering up your own space or opening a flickr account. Like this:

Code: Select all

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/3457b7202135767][IMG]http://thumbnails84.imagebam.com/20214/3457b7202135767.jpg[/IMG][/URL] 

"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Aquamarine wrote:So here's what I did with it in the end. Shame that the blue didn't print out the same color in the photograph, but oh well.

I dont get it......how did you end up with the small version that is framed ?
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

As he mentioned in the post, he took a picture of the three posters lined up and then printed it off.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:i toyed with what they would look like if the eggs were visible from behind the peacocks poster and really like the results so my thoughts are that you can stagger them in a number of ways... Here is an example of what i am talking about

I Like that !
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

rsimms3 wrote:As he mentioned in the post, he took a picture of the three posters lined up and then printed it off.
I didn't go back but a couple of pages in the thread, sorry bout that. I think aqua is a she ?
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Alabama Woody wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:As he mentioned in the post, he took a picture of the three posters lined up and then printed it off.
I didn't go back but a couple of pages in the thread, sorry bout that. I think aqua is a she ?
My bad, she. And it was above the picture you quoted - Shame that the blue didn't print out the same color in the photograph, but oh well.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

rsimms3 wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
My bad, she. And it was above the picture you quoted - Shame that the blue didn't print out the same color in the photograph, but oh well.
Oh well, maybe the stroke has effected my brain. That's a good way to do the frames. Get to see everything and a version of them all together. I have all 3 posters and I'm trying to decide what to do.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

[quote="rsimms3"]You can also use http://www.imagebam.com. Upload the picture using the Family Safe option and the largest resolution for a thumbnail (350x350). Then copy/paste the BBS code here. That way you don't have to worry about cluttering up your own space or opening a flickr account. Like this:

Thank you!
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

Got mine back from the custom framing shop about a week ago but didn't get a chance to upload until now. Enjoy!

Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

^^ That looks really good, love the frame.
Alabama Woody wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
Oh well, maybe the stroke has effected my brain. That's a good way to do the frames. Get to see everything and a version of them all together. I have all 3 posters and I'm trying to decide what to do.
Yes, I am and I did and it was and etc. :D I think I'm going to try the picture on a different printer, actually, see if I can get a truer blue.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Aquamarine wrote:^^ That looks really good, love the frame.
Alabama Woody wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
Yes, I am and I did and it was and etc. :D I think I'm going to try the picture on a different printer, actually, see if I can get a truer blue.
Maybe take your picture to Target or a photo shop and get them to print for you. The prices at Target are very reasonable.
Like how you did it, good job........girl :D

Woody
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody