Triple Decker Poster

Mr. Jones, stop reading this and get back to work!
hawke000

Re: Triple Decker Poster

Post by hawke000 »

Shockadow wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:Don't let Hawkeye get to you, he's just jealous he doesn't have super powers and just shoots arrows all day long....

Thanks for the tape, keep coming around and reading/commenting. The more you participate, the less folks like our buddy Hawkeye can stand in the way of you getting the stuff you need here instead of eBay. I love Hawkeye, but I understand his frustration and I share it as well sometimes. Just check out that huge thread about the guy selling some tour singles and I offered him $7.01 and some Jack White toenail clippings....

I'm gonna stick around. I'm just hungover as hell & pouting a little.
I'm a 10 year soldier from the ween forum. I can handle a little heat & hazing. I promise to give back more than I take.
It's how I roll...

(Plus, I gotta lead on my search.)
I remember someone saying the Ween forums are hell on earth so I figured I'd welcome you with a sly ween remark. Believe me it's nothing personal, I figured you'd clue in considering Billy knew who you were on Ween.

Welcome mother fucker.
Shockadow
Little Bird

Post by Shockadow »

hawke000 wrote:
Shockadow wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:Don't let Hawkeye get to you, he's just jealous he doesn't have super powers and just shoots arrows all day long....

Thanks for the tape, keep coming around and reading/commenting. The more you participate, the less folks like our buddy Hawkeye can stand in the way of you getting the stuff you need here instead of eBay. I love Hawkeye, but I understand his frustration and I share it as well sometimes. Just check out that huge thread about the guy selling some tour singles and I offered him $7.01 and some Jack White toenail clippings....

I'm gonna stick around. I'm just hungover as hell & pouting a little.
I'm a 10 year soldier from the ween forum. I can handle a little heat & hazing. I promise to give back more than I take.
It's how I roll...

(Plus, I gotta lead on my search.)
I remember someone saying the Ween forums are hell on earth so I figured I'd welcome you with a sly ween remark. Believe me it's nothing personal, I figured you'd clue in considering Billy knew who you were on Ween.

Welcome mother fucker.
I hear ya. It's a tough neighborhood over there. Trust me, I can take it.
It also makes alot of sense that the mods & oldschoolers over here make sure they are all taken care of before some dick with a wishlist gets something right off the bat.
I DO have an uncirculated Raconteurs bootleg from my 40th birthday -November 13th 2011 at the Tabernacle in Atlanta. Only 3 folks in the WORLD have it. The Ryman shows are all over the torrent sites, btw. My copy isn't a rarity but that Rac show is... The solo leading into My Blue Vein is worth the price of admission, itself.
I put the video on YOUTUBE the next day. go see it there if you don't believe me.
I'm gonna stay dilligent & hope that those posters find their way to me. If not, fuck it. It's just rock-n-roll... (Slap my momma)
Last edited by Shockadow on Tue May 22, 2012 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

So...you're saying you have uncirculated FlipCam footage of the whole show that's uncirculated? Audio for this show has been on Dime for a while now, no idea on the quality as I wasn't there and didn't download it.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=402843
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Shockadow
Little Bird

Post by Shockadow »

rsimms3 wrote:So...you're saying you have uncirculated FlipCam footage of the whole show that's uncirculated? Audio for this show has been on Dime for a while now, no idea on the quality as I wasn't there and didn't download it.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=402843
Shockadow
Little Bird

Post by Shockadow »

JWIII's attorneys sent me a Cease & Desist. I gotta take down the links, yall. Sorry.
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

Shockadow wrote:JWIII's attorneys sent me a Cease & Desist. I gotta take down the links, yall. Sorry.
reveal your secrets.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

Shockadow wrote:JWIII's attorneys sent me a Cease & Desist. I gotta take down the links, yall. Sorry.
Give you five bucks for the letter? :lol:
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
Shockadow
Little Bird

Post by Shockadow »

dylnfan wrote:
Give you five bucks for the letter? :lol:

You can HAVE this motherfuckin' letter. Keep your scratch. I was never in any of this for profit. I'm just a goddamn fan...

Stacy H. Fass, Esq.

1036 North La Jolla Avenue

Los Angeles, CA 90046

stacy@fasslaw.com

ph (323-656-5700)
May 21, 2012
Via Email

Rusty
shockadow@yahoo.com

Dear Sir:
I represent Jack White. It has come to my attention that, in violation of multiple rights of my client's, as well as violation of the clearly posted rules of The Ryman Theater, you audio/visually recorded Jack White live performance on either or both May 15 and May 16, 2012, and have posted the same to the public.

Recording the show without my client's consent violates his right of publicity. Distributing the show to the public is, amongst other violations, an infringement of my client's copyrights.

I hereby demand that you immediately remove all of the audio and audio/visual footage from wherever it has been posted, and turn over to me any and all copies of said footage, or legal action will be taken against you.

Please contact me at once to acknowledge receipt of this email and to effect compliance herewith.

Nothing contained herein or omitted here from shall constitute a waiver of any of my client's rights and remedies, at law and in equity, all of which are hereby expressly reserved.

Sincerely yours,

Stacy Fass

Cc: Ian Montone
Tiffany Steffens
Ryman Theater Manager

Stacy Fass, Esq., 1036 North La Jolla Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90046 stacy@fasslaw.com 323-656-5700
Last edited by Shockadow on Tue May 22, 2012 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Maldoror17
Little Cream Soda

Post by Maldoror17 »

runofthemill wrote:
Boof

Love Swirl
ashmica
Little Bird

Post by ashmica »

Does anyone have a Black poster for sale or know someone who does??? I couldve got one on the 15th but my wife got one and I wanted to let others have a chance to get one and didn't know that we would even get the Blue & White ones.
Email me if you have a Black one for sale or have any info.

Thanks,

Ashley
ashoverman@gmail.com
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

I'm with you on that one. Can't remember now why I looked him up at some point a while ago--goofing during lunch maybe, Googling entertainment reps--but I *think* same law firm as Ian Montone at some point. Hardcore.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

I put my Triple Decker Poster in a temporary frame today and noticed brown burn marks from the laser on the back of the poster around some edges of the cutouts. Cool.
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

I just ordered a shadowbox frame for mine. Trouble is, I like the parts of all three that get covered up when you put them together. :? (Plus, having got one of the designers' signatures on the back, I can't figure out how to display that, either.)