Jack White 2012 Tour Poster Archive

Mr. Jones, stop reading this and get back to work!
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Jack White 2012 Tour Poster Archive

Post by Kali Durga »

Just like music, nothing is 100% original.

Any idea who designed the Dolls poster?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Kali Durga wrote:Just like music, nothing is 100% original.

Any idea who designed the Dolls poster?
Dirk Fowler
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I dunno who he is, but that is such a 70s name.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Obliquitous
Little Acorn

Jack White 2012 Tour Poster Archive

Post by Obliquitous »

Participate. Question. Revolt. Repeat.
Kali Durga - "For all you know, that guy might be a very cool person who just happens to look like your idea of an asshole."
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Probably has been mentioned before but I didn't find it or better said "I couldn't be arsed to go through 49 pages"
Was looking at this poster and, only now, realized that the pelvis, the big circle and whatever is behind Jack's legs make up the large image of a skull..... cool.

I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Bikedo wrote:Probably has been mentioned before but I didn't find it or better said "I couldn't be arsed to go through 49 pages"
Was looking at this poster and, only now, realized that the pelvis, the big circle and whatever is behind Jack's legs make up the large image of a skull..... cool.

Well I'll be damned, I see it to, now that you mention it. Cool. So many things to like about that poster. I was at that show in Colorado at Red Rocks. I loved Red Rocks and Colorado. Love the people and the climate. I would really love to live there. Love, love, loved it.
The edible Cannabis was the bomb. I think that's why everybody is so nice and friendly in Colorado !

I've got both sizes of that poster. I like them both. But if you can get the 18X24 I would recommend it.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

Anyone in the Nashville area today needs to get to the Porter Flea winter market at Track 1 on 4th ave. Methane had several JW tour prints for sale. They want $80, but there are definitely some cool ones. (Another vendor had a cool Kills one stop for sale for an upcoming show in Chicago)
Hyperbole used for effect!
josephodonnell
Little Acorn

Post by josephodonnell »

mangry wrote:Anyone in the Nashville area today needs to get to the Porter Flea winter market at Track 1 on 4th ave. Methane had several JW tour prints for sale. They want $80, but there are definitely some cool ones. (Another vendor had a cool Kills one stop for sale for an upcoming show in Chicago)
What kinda Kills stuff?
FUCK
FASHION
LETS
SMOKE
MENTHOLS
josephodonnell
Little Acorn

Post by josephodonnell »

Alabama Woody wrote:
Bikedo wrote:Probably has been mentioned before but I didn't find it or better said "I couldn't be arsed to go through 49 pages"

Well I'll be damned, I see it to, now that you mention it. Cool. So many things to like about that poster. I was at that show in Colorado at Red Rocks. I loved Red Rocks and Colorado. Love the people and the climate. I would really love to live there. Love, love, loved it.
The edible Cannabis was the bomb. I think that's why everybody is so nice and friendly in Colorado !

I've got both sizes of that poster. I like them both. But if you can get the 18X24 I would recommend it.
I kinda see an Elephant (the pelvis being the ears).
FUCK
FASHION
LETS
SMOKE
MENTHOLS
luccamezz
Little Cream Soda

Post by luccamezz »

josephodonnell wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:

I kinda see an Elephant (the pelvis being the ears).
Good point. Another nice reference to the Stripes in his 2012 posters
A Woman is more powerful than a man and this I know, and I think that you know this too.
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

just saw this on episode 4 of the great new Netflix series Love...