Jack White 2012 Tour Poster Archive

Mr. Jones, stop reading this and get back to work!
grumblestiltskin
Little Ghost

Re: Jack White 2012 Tour Poster Archive

Post by grumblestiltskin »

Stl_ben wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:Isn't Miles Johnson the artist for the TMR 3rd Anniversary poster?
Yes
Fixed.

Obviously further corrections welcome. I want this to be accurate.
Patient B1003
Scarlet Siren
Little Cream Soda

Post by Scarlet Siren »

grumblestiltskin wrote:Updated with artist info. Portland seems to have gone walkabout, but I can't find any really high quality images of it anywhere, so I'll just wait for SG to sell it on their store and nick their picture.
That's if they ever get round to ever selling it... :roll:
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

grumblestiltskin wrote:Updated with artist info. Portland seems to have gone walkabout, but I can't find any really high quality images of it anywhere, so I'll just wait for SG to sell it on their store and nick their picture.
I have a Portland but my camera's gone walkabout. Will try to get a pic somehow.
Freter
Little Acorn

Post by Freter »

This might not be the right place, but does anyone know when Rob Jones will begin selling his extra Jack White prints? His site says "Coming Soon".
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Freter wrote:This might not be the right place, but does anyone know when Rob Jones will begin selling his extra Jack White prints? His site says "Coming Soon".
Maybe when he puts the white stripes and racs up for sale.
Freter
Little Acorn

Post by Freter »

Moller72 wrote:
Freter wrote:This might not be the right place, but does anyone know when Rob Jones will begin selling his extra Jack White prints? His site says "Coming Soon".
Sorry, I mean this in the kindest way possible, but was that sarcasm? It's always hard to tell through the Internet.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Freter wrote:
Moller72 wrote:
Sorry, I mean this in the kindest way possible, but was that sarcasm? It's always hard to tell through the Internet.
Yes sorry he has said he would put the white stripes and racs posters up soon for awhile now.
Freter
Little Acorn

Post by Freter »

Moller72 wrote:
Freter wrote:
Moller72 wrote:
Yes sorry he has said he would put the white stripes and racs posters up soon for awhile now.
Has he ever said if they would be desperate, or only in a group?
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

anybody know how much those rob jones sets of posters usually are? thinking about going for a whole set & selling some of the ones i already have but if it's too much $$ to wrap up at once i may be out.

anyone interested in going in w/ me? (i'm mostly interested in the Mayan one and maybe one or two others)
houses are full of things that gather dust
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Melon wrote:anybody know how much those rob jones sets of posters usually are? thinking about going for a whole set & selling some of the ones i already have but if it's too much $$ to wrap up at once i may be out.

anyone interested in going in w/ me? (i'm mostly interested in the Mayan one and maybe one or two others)
He told me he was looking at around $1700 but there are a lot of posters if I have the cash if or when they ever get released I would go in I just want the glacé bay one.
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

Melon wrote:anybody know how much those rob jones sets of posters usually are? thinking about going for a whole set & selling some of the ones i already have but if it's too much $$ to wrap up at once i may be out.

I think they're around $45 per poster in the set.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Really happy I was able to land this one at such a reasonable price...

[ebay]271194941617[/ebay]

Now I've got prints from both shows...time to do some absolutely bad ass framing...
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

The BIG 3 :)
I can die happy
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
Obliquitous
Little Acorn

Jack White 2012 Tour Poster Archive

Post by Obliquitous »

Lookin' good! TWS Racs & DW all in matching posters. Love how they're arranged btw.
Kali Durga - "For all you know, that guy might be a very cool person who just happens to look like your idea of an asshole."
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Just came across this cool New York Dolls poster from 2008.
Looks familiar?

Image Image
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.