Poster strategies

Mr. Jones, stop reading this and get back to work!

Re: Poster strategies

Postby anonymousbrunette » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:46 am

"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
User avatar
anonymousbrunette
Little People
 
Posts: 3715
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:01 am
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Poster strategies

Postby cheeseprocedure » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:00 am

anonymousbrunette wrote:The only solution.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_ ... oster+tube


Awesome!
User avatar
cheeseprocedure
Little Acorn
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:18 pm

Re: Poster strategies

Postby arewhyehen » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:40 am

anonymousbrunette wrote:The only solution.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_ ... oster+tube


These work great but can have some weird edges inside that catch the posters and bend corners or tear them.
User avatar
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper
 
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Canada

Re: Poster strategies

Postby cmelo » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:08 pm

anonymousbrunette wrote:The only solution.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_ ... oster+tube


Oh, those are kinda awesome...thanks.
cmelo
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:53 am

Re: Poster strategies

Postby Stl_ben » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:22 pm

I have one of those and no rips or tares caused yet.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
User avatar
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant
 
Posts: 7186
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: st louis missouri

Re: Poster strategies

Postby Scarlet Siren » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Not sure which of the threads to ask this but I'll be going to a few shows in Europe next month and I have a few friends asking me to pick up posters for them.

Just wondering if there's a one poster per person limit Can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance.

J
User avatar
Scarlet Siren
Little Cream Soda
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 4:02 pm
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Re: Poster strategies

Postby anonymousbrunette » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:44 am

Scarlet Siren wrote:Not sure which of the threads to ask this but I'll be going to a few shows in Europe next month and I have a few friends asking me to pick up posters for them.

Just wondering if there's a one poster per person limit Can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance.

J


Usually yes, unless the merch staff hasn't been well versed. Usually you can go back later and snag another unless they remember your face. Which they might if your avatar is any indicator.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
User avatar
anonymousbrunette
Little People
 
Posts: 3715
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:01 am
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Poster strategies

Postby Scarlet Siren » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:06 am

anonymousbrunette wrote:
Scarlet Siren wrote:Not sure which of the threads to ask this but I'll be going to a few shows in Europe next month and I have a few friends asking me to pick up posters for them.

Just wondering if there's a one poster per person limit Can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance.

J


Usually yes, unless the merch staff hasn't been well versed. Usually you can go back later and snag another unless they remember your face. Which they might if your avatar is any indicator.


LOL! Not entirely sure how to take that but many thanks! :lol:

*must pack balaclava or mask*
User avatar
Scarlet Siren
Little Cream Soda
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 4:02 pm
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Previous

Return to Posters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests