The Wall is Complete!

Mr. Jones, stop reading this and get back to work!

The Wall is Complete!

Postby RedStep » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:36 pm

Finally got to the end of the steady stream of Jack White tour posters (with Honolulu, which we were lucky enough to attend in person) and decided it was time to hang up what we'd collected. I'm still adjusting them (the top ones were measured, the bottom ones were eyeballed - due to imperfect frames, you can tell which approach works better), but it's almost there. Thought others with a large print collection might dig it.

The SF, Honolulu, and Vegas ones are grouped since we got those in person. The photos in the gaps are all from the shows we attended as well. The rest are just awesome prints.

Image
RedStep
Little Bird
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:47 am

Re: The Wall is Complete!

Postby Kali Durga » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Damned nice. The triptych looks beautiful together in the midst of the rest. Is that your kitchen?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
User avatar
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant
 
Posts: 7368
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:42 am

Re: The Wall is Complete!

Postby Bikedo » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:59 pm

Looks great, now get that Von Munz up there.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
User avatar
Bikedo
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Re: The Wall is Complete!

Postby RedStep » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:39 pm

Kali Durga wrote:Damned nice. The triptych looks beautiful together in the midst of the rest. Is that your kitchen?


Thanks! It is the kitchen, yes. We're finally making some use of the vaulted ceilings - lots of white space.

Bikedo wrote:Looks great, now get that Von Munz up there.


That's third in line behind the other 2 baseball cards. Time to start on another wall!
RedStep
Little Bird
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:47 am

Re: The Wall is Complete!

Postby Nicode70 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:20 pm

RedStep wrote:Finally got to the end of the steady stream of Jack White tour posters (with Honolulu, which we were lucky enough to attend in person) and decided it was time to hang up what we'd collected. I'm still adjusting them (the top ones were measured, the bottom ones were eyeballed - due to imperfect frames, you can tell which approach works better), but it's almost there. Thought others with a large print collection might dig it.

The SF, Honolulu, and Vegas ones are grouped since we got those in person. The photos in the gaps are all from the shows we attended as well. The rest are just awesome prints.

Image


where is the one with the hand from?
User avatar
Nicode70
Little Cream Soda
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:29 pm
Location: France

Re: The Wall is Complete!

Postby Bikedo » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:23 pm

Nicode70 wrote:
where is the one with the hand from?


Yeah that's a cool one.
The fingers are formed like JW
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
User avatar
Bikedo
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Re: The Wall is Complete!

Postby RedStep » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Nicode70 wrote:where is the one with the hand from?


That's from Lyons, France in 2012. You can still get it on Alan Hynes' site for $40 + shipping : http://alanhynes.bigcartel.com/product/ ... rance-2012
RedStep
Little Bird
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:47 am

Re: The Wall is Complete!

Postby Bikedo » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:33 pm

Did you get the other 2 just now in the vault novelties store?
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
User avatar
Bikedo
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Re: The Wall is Complete!

Postby Nicode70 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:02 pm

RedStep wrote:
Nicode70 wrote:where is the one with the hand from?


That's from Lyons, France in 2012. You can still get it on Alan Hynes' site for $40 + shipping : http://alanhynes.bigcartel.com/product/ ... rance-2012


That's what i thought. I was at that show and bought one of thoses posters. I just wanted to know if the visual had been used for other shows as well.
User avatar
Nicode70
Little Cream Soda
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:29 pm
Location: France


Return to Posters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest