The Wall is Complete!

Mr. Jones, stop reading this and get back to work!
RedStep
Little Bird

The Wall is Complete!

Post by RedStep »

Finally got to the end of the steady stream of Jack White tour posters (with Honolulu, which we were lucky enough to attend in person) and decided it was time to hang up what we'd collected. I'm still adjusting them (the top ones were measured, the bottom ones were eyeballed - due to imperfect frames, you can tell which approach works better), but it's almost there. Thought others with a large print collection might dig it.

The SF, Honolulu, and Vegas ones are grouped since we got those in person. The photos in the gaps are all from the shows we attended as well. The rest are just awesome prints.

Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: The Wall is Complete!

Post by Kali Durga »

Damned nice. The triptych looks beautiful together in the midst of the rest. Is that your kitchen?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Looks great, now get that Von Munz up there.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
RedStep
Little Bird

Post by RedStep »

Kali Durga wrote:Damned nice. The triptych looks beautiful together in the midst of the rest. Is that your kitchen?
Thanks! It is the kitchen, yes. We're finally making some use of the vaulted ceilings - lots of white space.
Bikedo wrote:Looks great, now get that Von Munz up there.
That's third in line behind the other 2 baseball cards. Time to start on another wall!
Nicode70
Little Cream Soda

Post by Nicode70 »

RedStep wrote:Finally got to the end of the steady stream of Jack White tour posters (with Honolulu, which we were lucky enough to attend in person) and decided it was time to hang up what we'd collected. I'm still adjusting them (the top ones were measured, the bottom ones were eyeballed - due to imperfect frames, you can tell which approach works better), but it's almost there. Thought others with a large print collection might dig it.

The SF, Honolulu, and Vegas ones are grouped since we got those in person. The photos in the gaps are all from the shows we attended as well. The rest are just awesome prints.

where is the one with the hand from?
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Nicode70 wrote:
where is the one with the hand from?
Yeah that's a cool one.
The fingers are formed like JW
RedStep
Little Bird

Post by RedStep »

Nicode70 wrote:where is the one with the hand from?
That's from Lyons, France in 2012. You can still get it on Alan Hynes' site for $40 + shipping : http://alanhynes.bigcartel.com/product/ ... rance-2012
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Did you get the other 2 just now in the vault novelties store?
Nicode70
Little Cream Soda

Post by Nicode70 »

RedStep wrote:
Nicode70 wrote:where is the one with the hand from?
That's from Lyons, France in 2012. You can still get it on Alan Hynes' site for $40 + shipping : http://alanhynes.bigcartel.com/product/ ... rance-2012
That's what i thought. I was at that show and bought one of thoses posters. I just wanted to know if the visual had been used for other shows as well.