Post Photos of your Blunderbuss Inverted Bolt Here!!

Love interruption --->
mojoryan
Little People

Re: Post Photos of your Blunderbuss Inverted Bolt Here!!

Post by mojoryan »

woodisgood wrote:One of mine is pretty "standard issue." Looks really good though—guess I was kinda hoping for something sloppy/nutty/unusual. The blue is deeper in real life—my photo is kinda washed out. Looking at it now, it's a nice one. I have another sealed one I'm going to crack open this weekend.
This IMMEDIATELY made me think of Willy Wonka. It's been said time and again, but goddamn...Jack White/TMR is the Willy Wonka of the music world, and I'm damn glad to have him/them.

This shit still isn't getting old.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
RyanPlugs
Little Bird

Post by RyanPlugs »

I only ordered one, and it ended up being more of a BlunderBlob. I'm pretty happy with it; I haven't seen another one like this yet.

The black splodge is in the same position on each side (but I took a photo with the labels the right way around).

Won't be playing this one as I already have the standard release, and this vinyl seems pretty thin. It sure is pretty though.
Last edited by RyanPlugs on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Half Dead & Dynamite.
chadeg
Little Cream Soda

Post by chadeg »

Wow, that one looks cool!
RyanPlugs
Little Bird

Post by RyanPlugs »

I think what would have been really cool for this release (although wouldn't have been possible due to costs) would for the colours on the sleeve to be inverted.
Half Dead & Dynamite.
chadeg
Little Cream Soda

Post by chadeg »

I think what would have been really cool for this release (although wouldn't have been possible due to costs) would for the colours on the sleeve to be inverted.
Jup, thought of that too, bit like a bizarro release...
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

^^ If for no other reason than to be able to tell your various versions apart on the shelf...
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Todd
Little Bird

Post by Todd »

My 5 year old said I got a bird Blunderbuss and a moustache Blunderbuss.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chadeg
Little Cream Soda

Post by chadeg »

My 5 year old said I got a bird Blunderbuss and a moustache Blunderbuss.
:lol:
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

RyanPlugs wrote:I only ordered one, and it ended up being more of a BlunderBlob. I'm pretty happy with it; I haven't seen another one like this yet.

The black splodge is in the same position on each side (but I took a photo with the labels the right way around).

Won't be playing this one as I already have the standard release, and this vinyl seems pretty thin. It sure is pretty though.
wow, i hope i don't get one like this. no offense.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Todd wrote:My 5 year old said I got a bird Blunderbuss and a moustache Blunderbuss.
bottom right reminds me of a clock.....4:00
RyanPlugs
Little Bird

Post by RyanPlugs »

arewhyehen wrote:
RyanPlugs wrote:I only ordered one, and it ended up being more of a BlunderBlob. I'm pretty happy with it; I haven't seen another one like this

None taken. I didn't realise the quality control on these was so lax when I opened this, so I was initially surprised to see such an unbolt like pattern on mine. I'm pretty happy with it though, the blue is a lovely vibrant colour with just the chunk of black at the corner, no grey/pale blue colour spread in between. Makes it slightly more unique than the ones with bolt design on it. But I totally get why people would be miffed at getting one like this.
Half Dead & Dynamite.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

RyanPlugs wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
RyanPlugs wrote:I only ordered one, and it ended up being more of a BlunderBlob. I'm pretty happy with it; I haven't seen another one like this

None taken. I didn't realise the quality control on these was so lax when I opened this, so I was initially surprised to see such an unbolt like pattern on mine. I'm pretty happy with it though, the blue is a lovely vibrant colour with just the chunk of black at the corner, no grey/pale blue colour spread in between. Makes it slightly more unique than the ones with bolt design on it. But I totally get why people would be miffed at getting one like this.
I just think TMR needs to slow down a bit or spread things out, because their service and quality of items are slipping.
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

All 3 of mine showed up yesterday...all are fairly similar in bolt "style"
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

maxman142001 wrote:All 3 of mine showed up yesterday...all are fairly similar in bolt "style"
Same here received my 2 yesterday.
I opened both of them to see which one was "cooler" LOL
chanticleer
Little Cream Soda

Post by chanticleer »

MY COPY ARRIVED!!!!

It's solid black. One email to sales@ coming up.