Post Photos of your Blunderbuss Inverted Bolt Here!!

Love interruption --->
mojoryan
Little People

Re: Post Photos of your Blunderbuss Inverted Bolt Here!!

Post by mojoryan »

Side 1
AND....Side 2
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

jrfhoutx wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
Jamie wrote:So would I, but I'm still crossing my fingers for a Blundercow.
Cows are good for two things...Steak and milk...not playing music

MMMMM... Steak...

I dig that all blue one, very cool, if I had ordered two I would have wanted one of those and then an ILB with a bolt, then I'd have the Bolt and it's inverse, and the black and it's inverse (kinda, within the Blunderbuss color scheme anyway)...

I think that most of that was sarcasm, except the eye roll bit, not sure where that came from...
After seeing the Inverted Blundercow, I was thinking how funny it would be if someone's was so mangled that it actually ended up looking like a regular lightning bolt. hahaha.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Or worse, completely black.
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Jamie wrote:Or worse, completely black.
Got a few of those rare all black ones and looking to trade for some Rob Jones White Stripes prints.
The Columbus/Indianapolis '03 set and the UK '04 Jack and Meg set...... anyone?
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

AlexFaderr wrote:
thirdtesla wrote:
AlexFaderr wrote:
thirdtesla wrote:A blunderblue blunderbuss!!! NO BOLT!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78423745@N04/8272825795

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78423745@N04/8273892610

What do you guys think???
Bound to happen :roll:
Yea, they were bound to fuck up. You either get a bolt or you don't. Kinda li
ke getting a tri with yellow and white, huh? That happens ALL the time. Sorry but that hipster eye roll mentality bugs the fuck outta me.
..."hipster eye roll mentality"?
Ha. I'm gonna invent a sarcasm text app. Ha. Doesn't really come off well in text,
Does it? Ha. I was referring to the eye roll
Emoticon. When I read it after posting it, I thought 'my my, I look like a dick!' Ha. I kinda dig that term though. Eye roll hipster mentality.
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

jrfhoutx wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
Jamie wrote:So would I, but I'm still crossing my fingers for a Blundercow.
Cows are good for two things...Steak and milk...not playing music

MMMMM... Steak...

I dig that all blue one, very cool, if I had ordered two I would have wanted one of those and then an ILB with a bolt, then I'd have the Bolt and it's inverse, and the black and it's inverse (kinda, within the Blunderbuss color scheme anyway)...

I think that most of that was sarcasm, except the eye roll bit, not sure where that came from...
Ah! Someone DID get it. I just was playing with words. Saw the eye roll emoticon at end of message and aded the hipster mentality. Which, I think, adequately defines the creature known as the hipster. One whose coolness is represented by the fact they think things others find cool is in fact not cool. This is represented when the animal 'rolls its eyes'. Haha.
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

Bikedo wrote:
Jamie wrote:Or worse, completely black.
Got a few of those rare all black ones and looking to trade for some Rob Jones White Stripes prints.
The Columbus/Indianapolis '03 set and the UK '04 Jack and Meg set...... anyone?
But how could an all black be proven to be a bolt? The only thing that makes them different IS the flash of blue.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Bought 3. 2 at one time shipped Fed Ex and 1 shipped USPS, the Fed Ex had corner dings, the USPS was perfect and about a week earlier. Anyhow I got 2 blue ones, the color of blue is totally different, doesn't show up in pictures good. The bolt like one is the only one with any black, don't resemble a bolt. I like the darker blue one the best, and honestly do not like the way the bolts look (original or ILB) so I'm happy to have the blue ones, especially the darker blue.

Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Thallirn
Little Bird

Post by Thallirn »

Alabama Woody wrote:Bought 3. 2 at one time shipped Fed Ex and 1 shipped USPS, the Fed Ex had corner dings, the USPS was perfect and about a week earlier. Anyhow I got 2 blue ones, the color of blue is totally different, doesn't show up in pictures good. The bolt like one is the only one with any black, don't resemble a bolt. I like the darker blue one the best, and honestly do not like the way the bolts look (original or ILB) so I'm happy to have the blue ones, especially the darker blue.

Hell, I think that lighter one is sexy as hell! Good score Woody!
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Thallirn wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:Bought 3. 2 at one time shipped Fed Ex and 1 shipped USPS, the Fed Ex had corner dings, the USPS was perfect and about a week earlier. Anyhow I got 2 blue ones, the color of blue is totally different, doesn't show up in pictures good. The bolt like one is the only one with any black, don't resemble a bolt. I like the darker blue one the best, and honestly do not like the way the bolts look (original or ILB) so I'm happy to have the blue ones, especially the darker blue.

Hell, I think that lighter one is sexy as hell! Good score Woody!
Thanks Thallirn, I like it too, both blue ones beat the hell out of the bolt. I had told someone I would help them get one, since I was getting 3, but now that I have them and they are all different..........I'm going to have to rethink it. It would be one thing if I was making money but this was a cost thing from a new Swirler I have never met. I hate to back out of a deal though, but I had no idea that all 3 would be different!!! So I have a delima, plus how would I ever decide which one to send. Decisions, decisions.........

I wonder if having all blue is very rare or if there will be a shit ton of them, like everything else. So many variants, I assume TMR did this on purpose, but some of those blobs just aint cool for a record that was supposed to have a bolt on it. Looks like a few have already spoke up with all blue ones. I like them, and for $20 I really like them, glad TMR threw us a bone, glad everyone could get it on it for $20. I love limited stuff, but I like to be a able to get cool stuff without waiting in line or F5 or command R for hours upon hours.

Rock on Swirlers!

Be sure and post a picture of your ILB when you get it, could be a cool thread, or already is!
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
suttree
Little Cream Soda

Post by suttree »

^^I'm sorta in the same spot. I got three and said I'd help someone out as well. I've opened 1 so far. If the person does need one of my extras I'm not even gonna open it. Seems easier that way. The one I opened has a pretty standard bolt across it, with the blue on one side slightly lighter than the other.
<JackWhite> suttree: who doesn't love lillie mae?
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

i got a ILB with the split blue colors and pretty average looking "bolt"...the all blue ones sure do look awesome..
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Damn,

I hope out of my 3 I get at least one all blue one. They are looking fancy..
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post Photos of your Blunderbuss Inverted Bolt Here!!

Post by Alabama Woody »

On the light blue one that's a shadow from my cup in the picture, it is solid light blue with one side a tad lighter than the other, like a split.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

Has anyone received an ILB that resembles the original lightning bolt? Meaning, solid bolt all the way through?
Force fed, forced meds 'til I drop dead