Post Photos of your Blunderbuss Inverted Bolt Here!!

Love interruption --->
The Milkman
Little Cream Soda

Re: Post Photos of your Blunderbuss Inverted Bolt Here!!

Post by The Milkman »

woodisgood wrote:
The Milkman wrote:^Might not look the greatest, but one similar looking just sold on ebay for $500...
Buyer of that auction didn't pay, it's now back up for sale.
Whoops...nevermind then :P
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

ISO: Jack White/Loretta Lynn Nashville Hatch Show Print Poster. 1/28
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Keep forgetting to post mine. No exciting blobs.

I rather like the "wings" on side 2.
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

Alabama Woody wrote:
thirdtesla wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
Thallirn wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:Bought 3. 2 at one time shipped Fed Ex and 1 shipped USPS, the Fed Ex had corner dings, the USPS was perfect and about a week earlier. Anyhow I got 2 blue ones, the color of blue is totally different, doesn't show up in pictures good. The bolt like one is the only one with any black, don't resemble a bolt. I like the darker blue one the best, and honestly do not like the way the bolts look (original or ILB) so I'm happy to have the blue ones, especially the darker blue.

Hell, I think that lighter one is sexy as hell! Good score Woody!

Thanks Thallirn, I like it too, both blue ones beat the hell out of the bolt. I had told someone I would help them get one, since I was getting 3, but now that I have them and they are all different..........I'm going to have to rethink it. It would be one thing if I was making money but this was a cost thing from a new Swirler I have never met. I hate to back out of a deal though, but I had no idea that all 3 would be different!!! So I have a delima, plus how would I ever decide which one to send. Decisions, decisions.........

I wonder if having all blue is very rare or if there will be a shit ton of them, like everything else. So many variants, I assume TMR did this on purpose, but some of those blobs just aint cool for a record that was supposed to have a bolt on it. Looks like a few have already spoke up with all blue ones. I like them, and for $20 I really like them, glad TMR threw us a bone, glad everyone could get it on it for $20. I love limited stuff, but I like to be a able to get cool stuff without waiting in line or F5 or command R for hours upon hours.

Rock on Swirlers!

Be sure and post a picture of your ILB when you get it, could be a cool thread, or already is!
According to Blackwell: "A handful of Blunderblue copies DID make it out to customers... You have the finest copy I've seen on your hands. I would hold on to it. Now, want to send it to us?"

Is that what Blackwell said or you said, send it to whom? Confused. Are you talking about my pictures and albums and is he speaking of the lighter blue or the medium colored blue. I love the medium colored blue, I traded the lighter colored blue and they have traded it since, it is on the move to say the least, that record got some folks some test pressings. I love the medium colored blue and it's my favorite JW TMR collectible by far. I'm hanging on to it!!!!!!!!
Ha. Sorry bout that. Should have deleted all of the replies to yer pic. Blackwell said that. He didn't say exact number, and I didn't press the issue, but I don't think many made it out. Not sure how many he's seen or if he was comparing mine to one he has, but he said it was the best he's seen.
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
magi72009
Little Cream Soda

Post by magi72009 »

2013-03-09 17.41.28 (215x161).jpg
2013-03-09 17.42.43 (215x161).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
magi72009
Little Cream Soda

Post by magi72009 »

^ has anyone seen any all blue without the split. this one doesn't have that split color all solid blue with white streaks
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

magi72009 wrote:^ has anyone seen any all blue without the split. this one doesn't have that split color all solid blue with white streaks
I believe there has been one yes. It is hella rare though and really damn cool!! Congrats on the big score!
magi72009
Little Cream Soda

Post by magi72009 »

arewhyehen wrote:
magi72009 wrote:^ has anyone seen any all blue without the split. this one doesn't have that split color all solid blue with white streaks
I believe there has been one yes. It is hella rare though and really damn cool!! Congrats on the big score!
Thanks appreciate the info just opened it after reading this thread to see if I had an all blue and what do ya know. Thanks again
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

magi72009 wrote:
Very very very pretty. I love it. I like mine with the split shades of blue. We got lucky!
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
magi72009
Little Cream Soda

Post by magi72009 »

Alabama Woody wrote:
magi72009 wrote:
Very very very pretty. I love it. I like mine with the split shades of blue. We got lucky!
Yea I like the splits too. I'm dieing to know how many blue ones are out there. Looks like the people on here got a lot of them
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78423745@N04/8272825795

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78423745@N04/8273892610

I loves mine too. Mine is solid blue on one side and other has a streak with a s lightly different blue. Pics don't do em justice. What I get for using crap iPhone 4S cam. I think we probably got em all. Ha. According to Ben not many made it out and it was something to hang on to. Also said mine was the best he's seen. Also asked if I'd send it to him. Ha. Full Quite from email in previous post.
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post Photos of your Blunderbuss Inverted Bolt Here!!

Post by Alabama Woody »

I love my all blue/split ILB. Next to the TD and the Bizarro with Meg's face are my favorites. Well I like the blue Loretta and the Wanda Fuscia pretty good too.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

thirdtesla wrote:http://www.flickr.com/photos/78423745@N04/8272825795

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78423745@N04/8273892610

I loves mine too. Mine is solid blue on one side and other has a streak with a s lightly different blue. Pics don't do em justice. What I get for using crap iPhone 4S cam. I think we probably got em all. Ha. According to Ben not many made it out and it was something to hang on to. Also said mine was the best he's seen. Also asked if I'd send it to him. Ha. Full Quite from email in previous post.
The more I see the all blue versions, the more I want one. I really do think yours is a great copy...
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Is it possible that this release is more valuable opened? With so many variants, perhaps it makes sense to take a peek. Thoughts?
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

anonymousbrunette wrote:Is it possible that this release is more valuable opened? With so many variants, perhaps it makes sense to take a peek. Thoughts?

I'd recommend it. The one I ordered skips really bad on the last song. So I'd open and listen.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

curseofhalos wrote:
anonymousbrunette wrote:Is it possible that this release is more valuable opened? With so many variants, perhaps it makes sense to take a peek. Thoughts?

I'd recommend it. The one I ordered skips really bad on the last song. So I'd open and listen.
One of my copies was all black
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426