Post Photos of your Blunderbuss Inverted Bolt Here!!

Love interruption --->
profsteenmarter
Little Acorn

Re: Post Photos of your Blunderbuss Inverted Bolt Here!!

Post by profsteenmarter »

Second one is very cool!!
JSusi
Little Bird

Post by JSusi »

Here's mine. Pretty standard, I like!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

Alabama Woody wrote:
Thallirn wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:Bought 3. 2 at one time shipped Fed Ex and 1 shipped USPS, the Fed Ex had corner dings, the USPS was perfect and about a week earlier. Anyhow I got 2 blue ones, the color of blue is totally different, doesn't show up in pictures good. The bolt like one is the only one with any black, don't resemble a bolt. I like the darker blue one the best, and honestly do not like the way the bolts look (original or ILB) so I'm happy to have the blue ones, especially the darker blue.

Hell, I think that lighter one is sexy as hell! Good score Woody!

Thanks Thallirn, I like it too, both blue ones beat the hell out of the bolt. I had told someone I would help them get one, since I was getting 3, but now that I have them and they are all different..........I'm going to have to rethink it. It would be one thing if I was making money but this was a cost thing from a new Swirler I have never met. I hate to back out of a deal though, but I had no idea that all 3 would be different!!! So I have a delima, plus how would I ever decide which one to send. Decisions, decisions.........

I wonder if having all blue is very rare or if there will be a shit ton of them, like everything else. So many variants, I assume TMR did this on purpose, but some of those blobs just aint cool for a record that was supposed to have a bolt on it. Looks like a few have already spoke up with all blue ones. I like them, and for $20 I really like them, glad TMR threw us a bone, glad everyone could get it on it for $20. I love limited stuff, but I like to be a able to get cool stuff without waiting in line or F5 or command R for hours upon hours.

Rock on Swirlers!

Be sure and post a picture of your ILB when you get it, could be a cool thread, or already is!
According to Blackwell: "A handful of Blunderblue copies DID make it out to customers... You have the finest copy I've seen on your hands. I would hold on to it. Now, want to send it to us?"
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

thirdtesla wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
Thallirn wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:Bought 3. 2 at one time shipped Fed Ex and 1 shipped USPS, the Fed Ex had corner dings, the USPS was perfect and about a week earlier. Anyhow I got 2 blue ones, the color of blue is totally different, doesn't show up in pictures good. The bolt like one is the only one with any black, don't resemble a bolt. I like the darker blue one the best, and honestly do not like the way the bolts look (original or ILB) so I'm happy to have the blue ones, especially the darker blue.

Hell, I think that lighter one is sexy as hell! Good score Woody!

Thanks Thallirn, I like it too, both blue ones beat the hell out of the bolt. I had told someone I would help them get one, since I was getting 3, but now that I have them and they are all different..........I'm going to have to rethink it. It would be one thing if I was making money but this was a cost thing from a new Swirler I have never met. I hate to back out of a deal though, but I had no idea that all 3 would be different!!! So I have a delima, plus how would I ever decide which one to send. Decisions, decisions.........

I wonder if having all blue is very rare or if there will be a shit ton of them, like everything else. So many variants, I assume TMR did this on purpose, but some of those blobs just aint cool for a record that was supposed to have a bolt on it. Looks like a few have already spoke up with all blue ones. I like them, and for $20 I really like them, glad TMR threw us a bone, glad everyone could get it on it for $20. I love limited stuff, but I like to be a able to get cool stuff without waiting in line or F5 or command R for hours upon hours.

Rock on Swirlers!

Be sure and post a picture of your ILB when you get it, could be a cool thread, or already is!
According to Blackwell: "A handful of Blunderblue copies DID make it out to customers... You have the finest copy I've seen on your hands. I would hold on to it. Now, want to send it to us?"

Is that what Blackwell said or you said, send it to whom? Confused. Are you talking about my pictures and albums and is he speaking of the lighter blue or the medium colored blue. I love the medium colored blue, I traded the lighter colored blue and they have traded it since, it is on the move to say the least, that record got some folks some test pressings. I love the medium colored blue and it's my favorite JW TMR collectible by far. I'm hanging on to it!!!!!!!!
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Forgot to mention, I almost only ordered one since I thought they would all be similar. Well I did actually order one, then I went back and ordered two more. I have since bought one more copy sealed for $30, I wish I had bought more, its neat to see the differences of them all.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Alabama Woody wrote:Forgot to mention, I almost only ordered one since I thought they would all be similar. Well I did actually order one, then I went back and ordered two more. I have since bought one more copy sealed for $30, I wish I had bought more, its neat to see the differences of them all.
you were one of the ones to get some awesome copies. mine were all pretty boring and ugly lol
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I think maybe ordering them at different times was good, instead of ordering all 3 at once that way the records came from different runs.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I wonder how many all blue copies "escaped"?
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Alabama Woody wrote:I think maybe ordering them at different times was good, instead of ordering all 3 at once that way the records came from different runs.
definitely a good call. i should have done the same. had no idea they would all look so different though
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

I have 2 SS bolts, sitting at home in Canada. Should I open these? I plan on keeping 1 and maybe trading the other 1 in the future. Would it be worth more SS , or should I hope for an all blue bolt and open both.I am back in DR for 3 more weeks, that will make it 10 weeks on an island, I sure do love my job with 3-4 month winter lay-off every year. :D :D :D
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I would open both, myself. Keep the one you like the best. Sell/trade the other.
They are not going to bring much money, ever. Too many of them.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

Got an ILB in a trade and opened it up. Guess I'm the lucky recipient of a "Blunderblob".
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362716020.362145.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362716041.991476.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Milkman
Little Cream Soda

Post by The Milkman »

^Might not look the greatest, but one similar looking just sold on ebay for $500...
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

ISO: Jack White/Loretta Lynn Nashville Hatch Show Print Poster. 1/28
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

The Milkman wrote:^Might not look the greatest, but one similar looking just sold on ebay for $500...
Buyer of that auction didn't pay, it's now back up for sale.
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

[quote="cwja"]Got an ILB in a trade and opened it up. Guess I'm the lucky recipient of a "Blunderblob".
quote]
It looks like it was black vinyl and someone dipped it into some blue to color it. But they could not dip the whole thing in without getting blue on their hand, so they pulled it out. It is like Achilies and his infamous heel. You have a Mythical Blunder Blob!
Has everything you said today been true?