Jack white alternate 7" covers

Love interruption --->
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Re: Jack white alternate 7" covers

Post by maxman142001 »

Jettkoral wrote:
maxman142001 wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:So...the new Sunshine-Acid Love Interruption 7"...an exclusive for the Vault store?
Huh? What makes you think that? Just because Blackwell has one doesnt mean it will be available to the general public.
No need to get mouthy with me..I just started a conversation. What makes YOU think that? Carry on.
Mouthy? I was just curious, as the picture of this just dropped today in the Dust and Groove article. Yes, it would be cool. No, I do not think it will happen.
If you would like to discuss different vinyl press versions we could start a new thread to keep this one on topic.
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Jettkoral wrote:I just think it would be pretty darn cool to have one!
Would be a damn cool variant to release at TMR for RSD 2013. I have my doubts it would happen, but it would be a damn cool piece
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

maxman142001 wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:
maxman142001 wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:So...the new Sunshine-Acid Love Interruption 7"...an exclusive for the Vault store?
Huh? What makes you think that? Just because Blackwell has one doesnt mean it will be available to the general public.
No need to get mouthy with me..I just started a conversation. What makes YOU think that? Carry on.
Mouthy? I was just curious, as the picture of this just dropped today in the Dust and Groove article. Yes, it would be cool. No, I do not think it will happen.
If you would like to discuss different vinyl press versions we could start a new thread to keep this one on topic.
I'm a bit skeptical also. May be a one off, may be a future version. Either way, it looks awesome. I think we're both a tad jealous, but I HOPE these will be available. :)
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Maybe they will let us trade in our LFR for one of these this RSD.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Jettkoral
Little People

Re: Jack white alternate 7

Post by Jettkoral »

Alabama Woody wrote:Maybe they will let us trade in our LFR for one of these this RSD.
HAHA! Good idea!
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I have a picture of the JW alternate cover on my phone, it's the one with him holding the ice cream cone and slitting his throat. It's so I can check when I'm on the web or in stores. Does anyone have pictures of the other 2 variants? You could pm them if you don't want to post, I promise not to share. I'm on the look out all the time!
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Alabama Woody wrote:I have a picture of the JW alternate cover on my phone, it's the one with him holding the ice cream cone and slitting his throat. It's so I can check when I'm on the web or in stores. Does anyone have pictures of the other 2 variants? You could pm them if you don't want to post, I promise not to share. I'm on the look out all the time!
Ice cream cone? Or do you mean the barber's brush with shaving cream on it? :)
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Looks like an ice cream come to me?
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

Alabama Woody wrote:Looks like an ice cream come to me?
Thats what Jett said too....its is infact a barber brush with shaving cream.
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Haha!!!!
Someone post the pictures of the other covers, Jesus...
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Might as well close this thread mods.....
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
jbharris76
Little Cream Soda

Post by jbharris76 »

Before it's locked, I wanted to say....I think the LI that we saw in the Dust n Groove article was actually an early TP (like the clear Cosmos he held up). I read somewhere that they've played around with alot of different ideas for tri colors before settling on the three colors cut evenly (or close), as they are now. If I can find the link I'll post it. Someone probably saw it too, it was about a year or so ago.

Anyways, as for the alternate covers, I'd say they're some of the most rare things amongst all Blunderbuss related variants, vinyl/sleeve or otherwise. I've only seen a few for sale, the ebay and one more.

Mods can do whatever now. Just wanted to mention that about the LI, cause I've been drooling over it since I saw it. That, and everything else in that little crowded room of heaven!!! What a collection Blackwell!
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

There's no reason to lock the thread if folks steer back on topic.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

So are there 2 alternates or 4? does anyone know for certain? I know the LI and SS ones that were posted but I have not see nanything mentioned about the F@21 and Shakin' singles.
Last edited by rival on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Cleaned up the thread, please keep it on track with news on the OFFICIAL alternate covers from TMR.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom