Blunderbuss - UK test pressing

Love interruption --->
chanticleer
Little Cream Soda

Blunderbuss - UK test pressing

Post by chanticleer »

Only twenty made, so gonna be a tough one to track down:

http://crashrecords.co.uk/online/page.p ... ml#news562
We are now taking pre-orders for the new Jack White album "Blunderbuss" which is released on Monday 23rd April. It will be released on CD and 180 gram heavyweight vinyl (with download code and poster). If you pre-order either of the formats with us online or in the shop your name will be entered into a draw to win a very rare white label vinyl promo copy of the album (only 20 have been made!) which is being given to us by the record label. The closing date for pre-ordering the album is Friday 20th April, we will then make the draw at 12 noon in the shop on Record Store Day (Saturday 21st April).
I'm assuming that this is the XL pressing rather than coming directly from TMR - why would a record shop in Leeds have one in twenty otherwise?
grumblestiltskin
Little Ghost

Re: Blunderbuss - UK test pressing

Post by grumblestiltskin »

Well I'm not re-preordering from somewhere different! Besides, I'm playing the third man lottery, for whatever special edition I am assuming that there will be...
Patient B1003
CatchHell66
Little Cream Soda

Post by CatchHell66 »

grumblestiltskin wrote:Well I'm not re-preordering from somewhere different! Besides, I'm playing the third man lottery, for whatever special edition I am assuming that there will be...
+1 :D
c0rpe
Little Cream Soda

Post by c0rpe »

Didn't Jack say somewhere that there wouldn't be a special edition of Blunderbuss? I thought I read that.
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

Well, I haven't pre-ordered yet, so I may give this a shot. :)
destijl
Little Acorn

Post by destijl »

This is MY local indie store. People who are not from LEEDS please stay away - or pre-order from JUMBO in Leeds who are running the same offer but also where I've never spent a penny in. Although pre-orders have been coming in from Canada & Holland or so I'm told, I know who you are
•<Jack White> we also want to come up with vault packages you don't like, a streaming service to make rich people richer, a t shirt
too big for you, and a bunch of shit you don't want but we're hold ing a gun to your head to purchase.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

destijl wrote:This is MY local indie store. People who are not from LEEDS please stay away - or pre-order from JUMBO in Leeds who are running the same offer but also where I've never spent a penny in. Although pre-orders have been coming in from Canada & Holland or so I'm told, I know who you are
:lol:
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

destijl wrote:This is MY local indie store. People who are not from LEEDS please stay away - or pre-order from JUMBO in Leeds who are running the same offer but also where I've never spent a penny in. Although pre-orders have been coming in from Canada & Holland or so I'm told, I know who you are
Im from Canada and I ordered from a UK store for the test pressing contest...dont even remember what store it was..lol..it was from a link posted somewhere aroudn here...
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

17 pounds plus shipping? fuck that...
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

Wonder if...they will do the same thing at TMR on RSD? Raffle off a test pressing?
Hyperbole used for effect!
PegasusTenma
Little Bird

Post by PegasusTenma »

I was about to win today the test vinyl. I'm. Completely. Furious.

I ended up with a Manic Street Preachers signed picture T-T
MSL
Little Bird

Post by MSL »

i live in the US and won a test pressing at a listening party tonight. not sure if it's different from the UK test pressing. here is a pic i took when i got home (along with the CD, LP and other goodies i got at the listening party tonight):

dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

MSL wrote:i live in the US and won a test pressing at a listening party tonight. not sure if it's different from the UK test pressing. here is a pic i took when i got home (along with the CD, LP and other goodies i got at the listening party tonight):

Badass. Congrats...helluva score.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
erikrodskjegg
Little Acorn

Post by erikrodskjegg »

one is up for sale at discogs now at 120 euroz.
Looks neat, bro!
ISO: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3526
Instant karma's gonna get you.
destijl
Little Acorn

Post by destijl »

I can't believe that I did not win the White Label from Crash in Leeds. I've spent a small fortune in that place.

Disgruntled from Leeds
•<Jack White> we also want to come up with vault packages you don't like, a streaming service to make rich people richer, a t shirt
too big for you, and a bunch of shit you don't want but we're hold ing a gun to your head to purchase.