The Official Jack White 2012 Merch 'On The Road' Topic!

Love interruption --->
achouza
Little Ghost

Re: The Official Jack White 2012 Merch 'On The Road' Topic!

Post by achouza »

have the freedom at 21 tour sleeves been on sale here in the US shows?
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

achouza wrote:have the freedom at 21 tour sleeves been on sale here in the US shows?

yeah... i've been seeing them in the tour photos of some folks
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

Curious if they've also been selling the three or so blue slipmats on this leg of the tour, or if they're now all gone.
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

achouza wrote:have the freedom at 21 tour sleeves been on sale here in the US shows?
Got one at red rocks- so yup.
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

woodisgood wrote:Curious if they've also been selling the three or so blue slipmats on this leg of the tour, or if they're now all gone.
The had them last night and if you ordered a slip mat the merch guys would be like "do you want blue or black?" I think they had no idea what they were doing though :lol: He was letting people order multiple copies of tour editions and even 2 poster per person. A couple in front of me bought FOUR posters...
houses are full of things that gather dust
hxcoliver
Little Acorn

Post by hxcoliver »

Melon wrote:
woodisgood wrote:Curious if they've also been selling the three or so blue slipmats on this leg of the tour, or if they're now all gone.
The had them last night and if you ordered a slip mat the merch guys would be like "do you want blue or black?" I think they had no idea what they were doing though :lol: He was letting people order multiple copies of tour editions and even 2 poster per person. A couple in front of me bought FOUR posters...
What the fuck?! I tried buying 2 posters and was told they were 1 person. And he wouldn't sell memore than 1 of each tour single. That was a fucking dick. I was in the downstairs merch in the card line. That was such on his part.
Also they didn't have that cool gold pin...
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

wait whats the cool gold pin?

i was pretty close to the front of the line i think they probably realized (or were told by the boss) that they aren't allowed to sell everyone doubles.
hxcoliver
Little Acorn

Post by hxcoliver »

Melon wrote:wait whats the cool gold pin?

i was pretty close to the front of the line i think they probably realized (or were told by the boss) that they aren't allowed to sell everyone doubles.
That is some bullsbit....
Go back a page on here and you'll see a picture posted.
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

hxcoliver wrote:
Melon wrote:wait whats the cool gold pin?

That is some bullsbit....
Go back a page on here and you'll see a picture posted.
ah there it is! Looks pretty neat. I honestly think the merch guys last night were newbies i wouldn't be surprised if those guys forgot to crack open some boxes of goodies.
21x3
Little Bird

Post by 21x3 »

hxcoliver wrote:
Melon wrote:
What the fuck?! I tried buying 2 posters and was told they were 1 person. And he wouldn't sell memore than 1 of each tour single. That was a fucking dick. I was in the downstairs merch in the card line. That was such on his part.
Also they didn't have that cool gold pin...
i'm the last person who knows anything about merch, but i have gotten a print at almost every jack show i've seen for the last 5 or so years, and never have they ever, when i was there, sold more than 1 print per person. sounds like whoever was at the merch table last night, got very lucky.
We are in a world all our own. Nobody understands any of this. I just try not to talk about it too much.
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

So... a fourth tour single? Anyone care to guess what leg of the tour that might appear on if this goes beyond rumor?

Is there a particular song that Jack has done recently which is not currently released in vinyl form?? oh hand i was thinking that On and On and On is such a specific style and sound for Jack's solo work that we might see the release of that song with I'm Shakin as the B side ... but others are talking about an unreleased title... going back to that Roseland spontaneous improvisation here and wondering exactly where that song might turn up again in the world of TMR or maybe in a soundtrack

thus far the merch has been mostly consistent in its progression but there were some interesting t-shirts in Australia ... i did like this one though

until these t-shirts came out i found the clothing to be the least interesting
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
cckmp1
Little Bird

Post by cckmp1 »

hi Guys this is first post on the forum - just got tickets for my first Jack White show here in Ireland - so to get this right there will be a Dublin show poster on sale at the gig?
grumblestiltskin
Little Ghost

Post by grumblestiltskin »

cckmp1 wrote:hi Guys this is first post on the forum - just got tickets for my first Jack White show here in Ireland - so to get this right there will be a Dublin show poster on sale at the gig?
Almost certainly (although a "UK and Ireland" tour poster is possible rather than a different poster for each date - this was done for some European dates). It will sell out quickly though (I think most have a run of 200-300), so I'd aim to get there as early as possible to avoid paying massively inflated prices online. And find a way to get it home safely (check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=5700). Nothing worse than a creased poster.

Welcome, by the way.
Patient B1003
siberian
Little Bird

Post by siberian »

Hello everyone!

This is my first post in here.. I was just wondering if there will be Third Man Records' merch on sale on the European Tour. Was it on sale on the US Tour?? I want one of those black/yellow T-shirts so bad!! Appreciate if you can help me!

P.S.: I guess my english is not very good, sorry for that! hehe
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

siberian wrote:Hello everyone!

This is my first post in here.. I was just wondering if there will be Third Man Records' merch on sale on the European Tour. Was it on sale on the US Tour?? I want one of those black/yellow T-shirts so bad!! Appreciate if you can help me!

P.S.: I guess my english is not very good, sorry for that! hehe
No, they sell strictly Jack White merch at the shows.

You can buy TMR shirts at their online store:

http://store.thirdmanrecords.com/thirdmanrecords.aspx