New singles

Love interruption --->
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Re: New singles

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Kali Durga wrote:Taro is Tonic & Gin from here at Swirl. He's definitely very talented, but was also at last night's show and picked up the single there.
Ah, gotcha.
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

i dont think he will hold to the press statement that it will only be released in Austrailia but what if it is only Austrailia and Japan

wow... that fucker is bold... i will give him that
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I was hoping to get one at Red Rocks. Dammit
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I doubt these are Australia only. They're probably only selling merch at two shows here...
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

higherlimits wrote:I doubt these are Australia only. They're probably only selling merch at two shows here...
Yes, I have talked to TMR previously and they have been waiting for them to be pressed. Now that they are back touring, im assuming they brought them with on this go around. Id expect all the upcoming dates to have these in stock.
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

Hopefully they dont limit the number per person, as Id like to snag a few for swirlers on here that need it to complete their collection :D
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

higherlimits wrote:I doubt these are Australia only. They're probably only selling merch at two shows here...
I am sure your right but just in case would you please pick me up a copy? ;) :lol:
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I'm only going to a festival show so I doubt they'll have them. If they do I'll see how many I can pick up. I know the lady who sells the merch so I can't just go several times 'undetected' if there's a one per person limit.
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

higherlimits wrote:I'm only going to a festival show so I doubt they'll have them. If they do I'll see how many I can pick up. I know the lady who sells the merch so I can't just go several times 'undetected' if there's a one per person limit.
Have fun at the show! Will you be back home in time to catch any of the Canadian shows? Assuming there are any of course.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I'll be back October 18th. and when you ask about Canadian shows, it's doubtful. I live in Edmonton so the only cities that are even close are Edmonton and Calgary. we'll see though.
mishka
Little Cream Soda

New singles

Post by mishka »

I absolutely need one of those in my life.
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

please add me to the list of people iso this new tour sleeve, hopefully I can find another kind swirler going to more than one show in this next leg or two to pick me up a copy...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
Pakedge
Little Acorn

Post by Pakedge »

Definitely needing this tour sleeve as well. Hopefully they'll be easier to acquire after they are released at a few shows.
"Knock on the door and the door knocks back..."
Tonic&Gin
Little Acorn

Post by Tonic&Gin »

Someone did say they were Australia only. But they did sell me a few of them hahaha

Considering there were only 80 of each poster this might be true...
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I was told that they only brought 100 to Australia but that they're not limited. The idea is not to limit them aside from them only being available on tour. There is still a lot of tour dates left and no more tour sleeves to release so I'm sure you'll see them. Unless Jack releases more than 3 singles this album which I don't expect.