New singles

Love interruption --->
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: New singles

Post by arewhyehen »

Stl_ben wrote:I would guess most of this is going to show up at SXSW not RSD.
I'm not sure when the tris will show up, I'm guessing 100 at SXSW. But the special release of the album was definitely RSD. The 12" is anyone's guess...I didnt see that it was the b side when I took the picture. It was a looonnnggg day, thanks for pointing that out
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

hmm maybe the next triple decker will be for jacks solo stuff
Grandpadan
Little Bird

Post by Grandpadan »

awesome, can't wait.
ISO: money to buy more records.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

There was a really cool tour edition of the love interruption single. It has different art work. Pretty cool :)
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

arewhyehen wrote:There was a really cool tour edition of the love interruption single. It has different art work. Pretty cool :)
i wonder how many of these they pressed? i'd love to have one but who knows if they'll still be around when Jack makes his way to LA.. and without knowing how limited/unlimited they are it's hard to pull the trigger and buy one second hand.

and about all the other JWIII records, :D i'm just so excited for them all!
houses are full of things that gather dust
JohnC
Little Ghost

Post by JohnC »

Nice.
http://hhhancock.tumblr.com

ISO :
Action Bronson - LP's , 7"s etc !
Supercute/Dum Dum Girls - Rookie Tunes Flexi.
Tina Trachtenburg "Rachel" doll
hellosmith
Little Acorn

Post by hellosmith »

arewhyehen wrote:There was a really cool tour edition of the love interruption single. It has different art work. Pretty cool :)
Already one on ebay-
[ebay]260976368017[/ebay]
~༼✷ɷ✷༽~
classicrock985
Little Bird

Post by classicrock985 »

Any thoughts on where he would be performing on RSD? Probably at TMR right?
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

classicrock985 wrote:Any thoughts on where he would be performing on RSD? Probably at TMR right?
I was told yesterday at TMR that they are keeping it low key this year. I was bummed to hear that and I really hope they weren't telling me the truth, but I also hope they were since I have to be in a wedding that night. ;)
ellisintransit
Little Cream Soda

Post by ellisintransit »

curseofhalos wrote:
classicrock985 wrote:Any thoughts on where he would be performing on RSD? Probably at TMR right?
I was told yesterday at TMR that they are keeping it low key this year.
We were told the same thing by Blackwell at the Blunderbuss listening party. I think it would be a perfect time for Jack to come out and do a few tunes for all those loyal people who are coming from out of town. Set up a PA and acoustic guitar on the roof of Third Man. That would be a treat even if it isn't a full band show. Anything involving Jack is the opposite of low-key though, so I'm definitely not holding my breath.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

curseofhalos wrote:
I was told yesterday at TMR that they are keeping it low key this year. I was bummed to hear that and I really hope they weren't telling me the truth, but I also hope they were since I have to be in a wedding that night. ;)

I don't think its a coincidence that Jacks album is due out so close to the RSD...they will more than likely do something. I know URP did say there will be a RSD release to do with jacks new album. Maybe RSD will be quiet at TMR but I'm sure he will do a release show or something a few days later? who knows...?
classicrock985
Little Bird

Post by classicrock985 »

arewhyehen wrote:
curseofhalos wrote:

I don't think its a coincidence that Jacks album is due out so close to the RSD...they will more than likely do something. I know URP did say there will be a RSD release to do with jacks new album. Maybe RSD will be quiet at TMR but I'm sure he will do a release show or something a few days later? who knows...?
Well I'm coming in from out of town to (finally) check out TMR's HQ. I've been wanting to visit for years now and I thought, what better time to go than on RSD?
So I'm going to be in Nashville from April 20-25th. The 21st is RSD and his album comes out on the 23rd. I'll most likely be in the TMR-area all day on both days just to see if anything happens with a small group. It would really suck if I got all the way there and he didn't do anything, or performed on the day that I left haha.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

classicrock985 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
curseofhalos wrote:

Well I'm coming in from out of town to (finally) check out TMR's HQ. I've been wanting to visit for years now and I thought, what better time to go than on RSD?
So I'm going to be in Nashville from April 20-25th. The 21st is RSD and his album comes out on the 23rd. I'll most likely be in the TMR-area all day on both days just to see if anything happens with a small group. It would really suck if I got all the way there and he didn't do anything, or performed on the day that I left haha.
I have half ass plans to be in Nashville from the 20th til the 24thish as well. Wouldnt mind being at TMR for those two release days
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

He'll be at Coachella... Wonder when those 12" singles that were seen at URP will show up?
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Post by drummintodabeat »

If you zoom in on the label...it looks like it says TMR 137.

But my eyes may be playing a trick on me. Maybe it's the Makers Mark playing a trick on me tonight... :?