Met Jack. Had him sign an Authentic 2016 World Series Ball.

Love interruption --->
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Met Jack. Had him sign an Authentic 2016 World Series Ball.

Post by thirdtesla »

I ran into Jack at an airport and asked if he'd sign my 2016 World Series baseball. He was cool, probably because T-Bone Burnett was with me, but I'll pretend it was all me. Ha. Be on the look out for fakes. I posted a pic of mine and suddenly someone on Amazon wanted $1,500 for a 'Signed 2016 World Baseball' with THE PICTURE I POSTED AS PROOF!!! Be careful getting JW III autographs. Seems like '3ACV\ WHI7E III' signatures are becoming hard to come by. He spent a while on my ball and I got a JW III(though he did say he hated signing balls. They are so hard). Be careful. Only get autographs in person. It sucks when you sell someone's signature and you are part of that if you buy and it's meaningless anyway. If someone else miraculously gets a signed ball, message me and we will compare pics.
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Re: Met Jack. Had him sign an Authentic 2016 World Series Ba

Post by thirdtesla »

Ok. Amazon post is down. I contacted seller and asked why he was using my picture and asked if I needed to take this up with Amazon. I just hope someone didn't pay $1,500 for a fake. That would suck. Waiting for Amazon to get back to me. I can take pictures of the ball all day. On tomorrow's paper. On a stapler. On a boat. Tucked neatly in a clear tote.
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Good that you are getting this out!
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

nickboat got a baseball signed. maybe it was him
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

Wasn’t him. I thought maybe it was an honest mistake, posting my photo. But when pressed, they said it was signed in their pressance and they took the photo themself. When I bust d em, it was only up for a few days before they took it down themselves. The I found it on a sports memorabilia site I use. They pointed out a baseball they bought had the same photo as
Mine, but was just a loop. No negligible letters. They took the loss.
Has he went back to 3AC|/, Whi7E III(I gather he has trouble with signing K’s fast repetitive. Ends up a
V with an added leg on two of my superb autographs. Then it was 3AcK III or JACK III and now 3ac_. Those are kind of close. Ha. I’m doin. Six days writing with no sleep. Gotta get the feel to reel
Finished to take advantage of IRP deal of pay for dressing 300 Black 45’s and get 300 colored 45 free. That’s neither here nor there. Ha. Anyone want ‘Strikeout’ Tri in Tigers colors? I have an extra.
Now a goodie for Jack. In fact,it was happenstance cuz
They got me this as a
Favor for buying an estate for them this hat was in. This maybe the one thing that beats the stuffed Egyptian Cobra I have him for Xmas last year. Wonder where it lives now... especially since there was a strong possibility
It’s give workers a heart attack. Ha. Fruit of another estate sell.
A game worn Allen Trammell hat from the early
‘90s judging by the NewEra Logo. I’d say ‘94with a decent autograph and gnarly sweat stains and dirt.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i8tf3tremh86b ... .jpeg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t1pirbj79k81a ... .jpeg?dl=0
And just today I found a blunderblue Supro 1963 Resoglas to make up for the blunder blue airline Jetson he wanted and was destroyed in shipping.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/twowuzzl5q5d1 ... .jpeg?dl=0

Now. If only I can find more stuff I like. My 1958,’59(Not exactly sure) near
Mint White Penguin I got for $4k, not withstanding.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

thirdtesla wrote:I ran into Jack at an airport and asked if he'd sign my 2016 World Series baseball. He was cool, probably because T-Bone Burnett was with me, but I'll pretend it was all me. Ha. Be on the look out for fakes. I posted a pic of mine and suddenly someone on Amazon wanted $1,500 for a 'Signed 2016 World Baseball' with THE PICTURE I POSTED AS PROOF!!! Be careful getting JW III autographs. Seems like '3ACV\ WHI7E III' signatures are becoming hard to come by. He spent a while on my ball and I got a JW III(though he did say he hated signing balls. They are so hard). Be careful. Only get autographs in person. It sucks when you sell someone's signature and you are part of that if you buy and it's meaningless anyway. If someone else miraculously gets a signed ball, message me and we will compare pics.
why did you have jack ruin your once-in-every-108-years-cubs-baseball?

btw, i remember your username from the past, but i don't recall you being this manic. love your posts...
he is everything i hate...
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

Well.... I have a few balls from the series. I took two with me for the engineers we were working with and I only saw one of them. At first, I was going to give Jack the ball, but when he stopped and spoke tbone and then introduced himself, felt like it would be a tad weird saying “I’m Erik, want a World Series used ball?” Haha.

Yup, I’m the same cat that’s always used this name. I haven’t been around too much. Mainly due to a stalker problem that got harsh. Bad mouthing me to all of my music industry contacts. Even people I have no affiliation professionally with... like Jack! Fortunately, she admitted to all of it in a hand written note in response to a letter my attorney sent her attorney. So it’s off to court. That, plus a few lawsuits(no biggie’s. Just writers saying some music I wrote sounded vaguely like theirs.) may have made me a tad manic...

That or the 100% crack-cocaine diet I’m on...hahaha

Good to see you in the cyber sphere again!