Would you fight for my love TRI COLOR for sale.

Love interruption --->
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Would you fight for my love TRI COLOR for sale.

Post by thirdtesla »

Along with a Blunderbuss Boly, A Battle Royale 78, and a Danny Kroha Green Apple Version, Thirdamn has donated a Will You Fight for my Love TRI COLOR ro benefit the Birmingham Music Guild. Let me know if yor have any offers on any of these or need pics. Might cone up with a deal before Auction. Want fans to get first crack. They are all in hand and I have photos.
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Re: Would you fight for my love TRI COLOR for sale.

Post by thirdtesla »

My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

If it is a benefit auction....isn't cutting a "fan" a deal kind of counter productive. Put up your auction and lets get as much money for your charity as possible!
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Stl_ben wrote:If it is a benefit auction....isn't cutting a "fan" a deal kind of counter productive. Put up your auction and lets get as much money for your charity as possible!
+1
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

I have to agree with the others. No link to the auction and an offer to cut a deal beforehand? Seems odd.

Let real fans bid it up.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
pigammon
Little Cream Soda

Post by pigammon »

arewhyehen wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:If it is a benefit auction....isn't cutting a "fan" a deal kind of counter productive. Put up your auction and lets get as much money for your charity as possible!
+1
Avatar is Fall by Bridget Riley. (1963)
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

Damn guys. So serious. Sarcasm doesn't come through on the intra Web. Guess I need to use emoji. I was just letting you guys know what was coming. Guess I shouldnt have bothered... As I was advised by a certain someone. NO DEALS BEFORE AUCTION.
Auction will be up as soon Third Man Authenticates a few Jack White signed items. Then Ben Blackwell and Joshua Gillis will be first to get link to check it out and to tweet it out and maybe put up on website. If interested, Google Birmingham Music Guild. Look at the things in the silent Auction. I insisted they do a public auction for the third man items. Real fans and not rich stuffed shirts should get items. What would you guys suggest be the best place to do auction Besides ebay. Maybe forced to use a public site.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

eBay with get you the most visibility / money for your item.....and what was said sarcastically?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

Stl_ben wrote:eBay with get you the most visibility / money for your item.....and what was said sarcastically?
That olé 'contact me and I can get you a deal, see? This board is beyond an auction. Let's settle it now.' Ha. I, in fact, can't sell a thing before Auction. I'm just Brokering Auction and publicizing it. think I should do it all singularly? Think all at once wouldn't do as good. We would make more cuz someone that may pay a lot for obe item may be turned off cuz they have the other ones. I just can't stop singing both Ben and Joshua's, hell, Third man all togethers praises for doing this on short notice. F*cks that say Jack is ruining the sanctity of Vinyl and is just printing money by making variations should know this!
destijl
Little Acorn

Post by destijl »

thirdtesla wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:eBay with get you the most visibility / money for your item.....and what was said sarcastically?
That olé 'contact me and I can get you a deal, see? This board is beyond an auction. Let's settle it now.' Ha. I, in fact, can't sell a thing before Auction. I'm just Brokering Auction and publicizing it. think I should do it all singularly? Think all at once wouldn't do as good. We would make more cuz someone that may pay a lot for obe item may be turned off cuz they have the other ones. I just can't stop singing both Ben and Joshua's, hell, Third man all togethers praises for doing this on short notice. F*cks that say Jack is ruining the sanctity of Vinyl and is just printing money by making variations should know this!
Are you on speed?
•<Jack White> we also want to come up with vault packages you don't like, a streaming service to make rich people richer, a t shirt
too big for you, and a bunch of shit you don't want but we're hold ing a gun to your head to purchase.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Lol
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

First 30 people in line at TMR this morning grabbed a copy :)
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Is there an ebay link ?
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody