Love interruption --->
Jettkoral
Little People

Re: Would You Fight For My Love b/w Parallel 7"

Post by Jettkoral »

scoliosispony wrote:
PugFaceRex wrote:
scoliosispony wrote:
maxman142001 wrote:Anyone hit up the RRS tonight?
I was there waiting in the rain. It didn't show. At 7:45 they said something about jumper cables catching fire. A girl came in a pickup and brought the Bridgestone tickets and these singles, but no special version. That was all the merch.
This was at the brewery event?
Yep. Great place also. I'd never been there but the food, beer, and vibe are killer. And the DJ event will apparently be a weekly occurrence through the winter. I don't know if it'll be Third Man folks every time, but the calendar on the wall said they'll be doing it again next week.
Hear anything special they played?
scoliosispony
Little Acorn

Post by scoliosispony »

Jettkoral wrote:
scoliosispony wrote:
PugFaceRex wrote:
scoliosispony wrote:
maxman142001 wrote:Anyone hit up the RRS tonight?
I was there waiting in the rain. It didn't show. At 7:45 they said something about jumper cables catching fire. A girl came in a pickup and brought the Bridgestone tickets and these singles, but no special version. That was all the merch.
This was at the brewery event?
Yep. Great place also. I'd never been there but the food, beer, and vibe are killer. And the DJ event will apparently be a weekly occurrence through the winter. I don't know if it'll be Third Man folks every time, but the calendar on the wall said they'll be doing it again next week.
Hear anything special they played?
Unfortunately I had to drive four hours right after I got the tickets. Had to meet coworkers in east TN to head up to Michigan Thursday morning. So I didn't hear much. I think Swank had something from Magical Mystery Tour going when I got the tickets. I got there early for dinner.
i won't let love disrupt, corrupt, or interrupt me anymore...

woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

^^^^Swank was playing the Beatles???? I find that very hard to believe!! :lol:
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
pgharf
Little Cream Soda

Post by pgharf »

Mick III wrote:Woh ! Already out of stock. I bought mine this morning and got shipping confirmation this afternoon. Well I'm lucky.
They were back in stock last night, because I was considering buying an extra copy and was able to add to my cart.
scoliosispony
Little Acorn

Post by scoliosispony »

woodisgood wrote:^^^^Swank was playing the Beatles???? I find that very hard to believe!! :lol:
I'm not a hundred percent on it, but I'm pretty sure that happened. I wasn't really focusing on the music at the time, but I think it was Baby You're a Rich Man. Someone else waiting for the RRS said his family was there with him, and I know folks were welcomed to bring records with if they had a track they wanted spun.
i won't let love disrupt, corrupt, or interrupt me anymore...

westnashguy
Little Cream Soda

Re: Would You Fight For My Love - Single

Post by westnashguy »

chaptertwentyone wrote:I assumed the limited edition would be available via the RRS.
I was at the brewery as well. When I spoke with the girl selling tickets, I asked if there would be a tricolor or limited edition of WYFFML. She said that the place that makes their tricolors is very backed up (I thought she said a year behind). So there isn't one now but would be one in the future.
westnashguy
Little Cream Soda

Post by westnashguy »

scoliosispony wrote:
woodisgood wrote:^^^^Swank was playing the Beatles???? I find that very hard to believe!! :lol:
I'm not a hundred percent on it, but I'm pretty sure that happened. I wasn't really focusing on the music at the time, but I think it was Baby You're a Rich Man. Someone else waiting for the RRS said his family was there with him, and I know folks were welcomed to bring records with if they had a track they wanted spun.
I got a call around 9pm from someone else who had stayed. He said as he was leaving the RRS pulled in to the back lot area, so he stayed a few more minutes to see what was going on. He didn't see them open the store though. He thought it was there to pick up equipment.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Yeah, I suppose it's difficult to find time to hand assemble 150 singles when even the orders running through the machines are six months backed up.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Mine arrived today. I love the job they did with Parallel--turned out to be a very fitting swan song for Ikey.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

When I buy something on TMR, the package pass by Miami and then arrive in France. Well I don't understand why but my package is at New York now. And if I check on the USPS tracking number, the package is also at Miami. Time paradox ?! Why it doesn't follow the same way that every time ?
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Because the USPS is insane.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

haha :lol: I think you are right. I hope I will get it. I don't want a missing package.
Littlema
Little Cream Soda

Post by Littlema »

You will get it my last vault package instead of passing by Miami to finnaly arrive in France, the package went to Canada where it stay for custom clearance for like a week. After that, USPS status said that it didn't get through and it was going back to sender. I got the package 4 days later.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Yes, finally I got it, but I always scared that it would be lost in the world, traversing each city and never come in mine. :D