Sad for glossy cards instead of matte.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Re: Jack White TOPPS Card

Post by Bikedo »

How limited are these?
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

Bikedo wrote:How limited are these?
I haven't heard these being distributed from any other source outside of Jack, himself.
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

There's an hidden song etched into the cards that can only be played on a triple inchophone.
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

maxman142001 wrote:
Bikedo wrote:How limited are these?
I haven't heard these being distributed from any other source outside of Jack, himself.
Cool...... mine.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

I have a friend who is a Mariners season ticket holder. I gave her some baseball cards and asked that if she sees Jack White tonight or tomorrow night to ask him if he wants to trade baseball cards.

You never know right?
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

JonnyH wrote:I have a friend who is a Mariners season ticket holder. I gave her some baseball cards and asked that if she sees Jack White tonight or tomorrow night to ask him if he wants to trade baseball cards.

You never know right?
good idea :)

It worked for NickBoat after all

<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

JonnyH wrote:I have a friend who is a Mariners season ticket holder. I gave her some baseball cards and asked that if she sees Jack White tonight or tomorrow night to ask him if he wants to trade baseball cards.

You never know right?
Fantastic idea!
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

well Im guessing Jack will be in fancy seats/boxes.....so your friend better have some nice season tickets if they think they may be close (and if they do I am jealous)
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Stl_ben wrote:well Im guessing Jack will be in fancy seats/boxes.....so your friend better have some nice season tickets if they think they may be close (and if they do I am jealous)
Nick never had fancy seats....just walked around all the box seats looking for Jack..
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

These are definitely seats that could spawn jealousy.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

arewhyehen wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:well Im guessing Jack will be in fancy seats/boxes.....so your friend better have some nice season tickets if they think they may be close (and if they do I am jealous)
Nick never had fancy seats....just walked around all the box seats looking for Jack..
most stadiums won't let you walk into every section unless you have a nearby seat (especially the more expensive seats.) Where Jack sat in STL you could not have got near without a special ticket.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

Stl_ben wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
most stadiums won't let you walk into every section unless you have a nearby seat (especially the more expensive seats.) Where Jack sat in STL you could not have got near without a special ticket.
Some folks are just sneaky enough to get by the ushers when they really want to stalk meet.
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Post by bkramer10 »

littleacorn wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
Some folks are just sneaky enough to get by the ushers when they really want to stalk meet.
Pretty simple to get by them (not to stalk of course). Scope out better seats during the first couple of innings and make your way down there during the 3rd (or after 1st quarter in other sports). Have a drink in one hand and food in the other, don't make eye contact and just walk down like your trying to see whats going on on the field. Rarely do they stop you for your ticket since you have your hands full, and if they do you just act like you're struggling to balance everything to get your ticket so they get annoyed
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

That trick may work at an Astros game (does anyone go to those?).....but doesn't work in STL. Where jack sat is completely blocked off from the rest of the stadium, special ticket / special entrance.