Jack White Fonda Live Stream

Love interruption --->
yolomanolo
Little Cream Soda

Jack White Fonda Live Stream

Post by yolomanolo »

Does anybody have an mp3 of the live stream? I would love to listen to it in the car. Also, if it were made into separate tracks, that'll be great!
jefftp
Little Cream Soda

Re: Jack White Fonda Live Stream

Post by jefftp »

yolomanolo wrote:Does anybody have an mp3 of the live stream? I would love to listen to it in the car. Also, if it were made into separate tracks, that'll be great!
+1 right here.
"Ya well..you know that's just like uhh your opinion man"
The Dude
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

jefftp wrote:
yolomanolo wrote:Does anybody have an mp3 of the live stream? I would love to listen to it in the car. Also, if it were made into separate tracks, that'll be great!
+1 right here.

There are a ton of programs out there to download the video from it and then rip the audio.
yolomanolo
Little Cream Soda

Post by yolomanolo »

arewhyehen wrote:
jefftp wrote:
+1 right here.

There are a ton of programs out there to download the video from it and then rip the audio.
can you give me a link to an audio ripper?
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

yolomanolo wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
jefftp wrote:
+1 right here.

can you give me a link to an audio ripper?
Offliberty.com
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

keepvid.com
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom