Lazaretto 7 / Power of Love B Side - TMR273

Love interruption --->
luccamezz
Little Cream Soda

Re: Lazeretto 7 / Power of Love B Side - TMR273

Post by luccamezz »

maxman142001 wrote:Ordered

EDIT: Wonder how long it will take for these to show up on the merch tables at live shows?
Also ordered.
I wonder if this will get a tour-only design as the Blunderbuss single did.
A Woman is more powerful than a man and this I know, and I think that you know this too.
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

Ordered one in hopes of a tri... then I remember DOH! the WFR is the Ltd Ed of this record!
oops! Oh well
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

knoxvle wrote:Ordered one in hopes of a tri... then I remember DOH! the WFR is the Ltd Ed of this record!
oops! Oh well

I bet there's still a tri.
cigarman44
Little Cream Soda

Post by cigarman44 »

Picked one up with a roulette. See how my luck goes.
SteffenR
Little Bird

Post by SteffenR »

curseofhalos wrote:
knoxvle wrote:Ordered one in hopes of a tri... then I remember DOH! the WFR is the Ltd Ed of this record!
oops! Oh well

I bet there's still a tri.
I hope there will be a tri.

They have different catalog numbers.

WFR is TMR280

The single is TMR273
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

Shipping confirmation :)
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn

Lazeretto 7 / Power of Love B Side - TMR273

Post by Dr.Zissou »

Ugh guess I should order just on the hope of a tri... I was going to wait for maybe a tour version or something...
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

I was right no tri on this single according to the RSD post back in april
"World's Fastest Record will serve as the limited edition version of his next single, a live rendition of the title track from his upcoming LP Lazaretto."
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

knoxvle wrote:I was right no tri on this single according to the RSD post back in april
"World's Fastest Record will serve as the limited edition version of his next single, a live rendition of the title track from his upcoming LP Lazaretto."
So who's to say they won't send out random WFR singles in random mail orders instead of tris?

In that cause, Dwayne, I think you have enough WFRs already...you better not order, or give me your spares if you win again
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

arewhyehen wrote:
knoxvle wrote:I was right no tri on this single according to the RSD post back in april
So who's to say they won't send out random WFR singles in random mail orders instead of tris?

In that cause, Dwayne, I think you have enough WFRs already...you better not order, or give me your spares if you win again
Lol
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

I was checking the catalog page, but it hasn't been updated for the "Lazaretto" single yet.
As of now, I agree with the statement above.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
axlklr88
Little Bird

Post by axlklr88 »

Ah man.. I already have the ultra preordered (hasn't shipped yet, I'm in Australia).
Is there a way that I can get them to add the 7" to that order so I do t have to pay more than the value of the single in shipping?
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Power of Love? Hoping for a Tri!!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

axlklr88 wrote:Ah man.. I already have the ultra preordered (hasn't shipped yet, I'm in Australia).
Is there a way that I can get them to add the 7" to that order so I do t have to pay more than the value of the single in shipping?
I doubt it. I had to pay more than the cost of the single for shipping as well. I am in Canada...I just buy two singles to make it seem more worth it
axlklr88
Little Bird

Post by axlklr88 »

arewhyehen wrote:
axlklr88 wrote:Ah man.. I already have the ultra preordered (hasn't shipped yet, I'm in Australia).
I doubt it. I had to pay more than the cost of the single for shipping as well. I am in Canada...I just buy two singles to make it seem more worth it
Haha! Yes! It's funny how we all have the same mentality. It's just that I'll have to do this again when they release the other 7"s. I guess I should wait it out and get them all together, but then again, there goes my chance for a tri..