Post by Kaber »

Looks like this is out on the 10th
Hopefully pre-order soon
Jettkoral
Little People

Re: lazeratto 7 / power of love b side - tmr273

Post by Jettkoral »

Back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Gonna be very weird to have the album before having the physical single. Since I've been listening to this one for a couple of weeks, I'm already looking forward to the next one. Can't wait to hear more b-sides.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
luccamezz
Little Cream Soda

Re: Lazeretto 7 / Power of Love B Side - TMR273

Post by luccamezz »

Made my evening.
A Woman is more powerful than a man and this I know, and I think that you know this too.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Whoa, whoa, whoa... URP distributed an lp version of the Rockin' Legends tribute? Dammit, why didn't anyone tell us that?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Kali Durga wrote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa... URP distributed an lp version of the Rockin' Legends tribute? Dammit, why didn't anyone tell us that?
:?:
http://www.amazon.com/Rockin-Legends-Tr ... jack+white
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Getbacktogether
Little Acorn

Post by Getbacktogether »

Kali Durga wrote:Gonna be very weird to have the album before having the physical single. Since I've been listening to this one for a couple of weeks, I'm already looking forward to the next one. Can't wait to hear more b-sides.
I agree. IDK its just that the album will be out so why get the singles? I mean I will get them just to have but it wont be as exciting as getting the singles listing to them to build up the excitement of the album release.
UniformRecon
Little Bird

Post by UniformRecon »

Getbacktogether wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:Gonna be very weird to have the album before having the physical single. Since I've been listening to this one for a couple of weeks, I'm already looking forward to the next one. Can't wait to hear more b-sides.
I agree. IDK its just that the album will be out so why get the singles? I mean I will get them just to have but it wont be as exciting as getting the singles listing to them to build up the excitement of the album release.
All aboard the B-Side hype train! Choo choo! :lol:
Getbacktogether
Little Acorn

Post by Getbacktogether »

UniformRecon wrote:
Getbacktogether wrote:
All aboard the B-Side hype train! Choo choo! :lol:
Yep there is that to look forward to!!!!
grumblestiltskin
Little Ghost

Post by grumblestiltskin »

I don't think I can emphasize enough how much I like that the panorama is continuing.
Patient B1003
MWooten34
Little Cream Soda

Post by MWooten34 »

grumblestiltskin wrote:I don't think I can emphasize enough how much I like that the panorama is continuing.
Because we all know there's a "price you gotta pay when you break the panorama"...
SteffenR
Little Bird

Post by SteffenR »

maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

Ordered

EDIT: Wonder how long it will take for these to show up on the merch tables at live shows?
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Y'know, I was so eager for this 7", but now that it's up I feel like I should wait until there's something else I want to order with it so that I'm not paying a shipping fee for just a single. Drawback of having it for three weeks in untangible form, I guess.