Lazaretto

Love interruption --->
JSusi
Little Bird

Re: Lazaretto

Post by JSusi »

I got a few of these Lazaretto posters (50 x 70 cm) and LP sized promo sheets (or whatever they are) from my local record store, nice!

Image Image
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

JSusi wrote:I got a few of these Lazaretto posters (50 x 70 cm) and LP sized promo sheets (or whatever they are) from my local record store, nice!

Image Image
Nice !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

Alabama Woody wrote:
JSusi wrote:I got a few of these Lazaretto posters (50 x 70 cm) and LP sized promo sheets (or whatever they are) from my local record store, nice!

Image Image
Nice !
Nice!
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Hamptonio wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:

Image Image
Nice !
Nice!
Nice!
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

arewhyehen wrote:
Hamptonio wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:

Image Image
Nice !
Nice!
Nice!
So-so.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

I finally got an outside line to check out the Lazaretto film clip. It's.......interesting??
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

JSusi wrote:Image
Those 12" flats look sick! Perfect for framing.
I am surprised there weren't given out as extras from online UK stores.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

I'm considering selling my regular copy of Ultra LP as my Vault version sounds pretty much the same. I figure that if I can get $20 for it then why not? I only really bought it because I knew the Vault version wasn't going to be delivered on time (it came about a month later) so it's done its purpose and I'm ready to let go. I know that I can buy it new for $25 if I ever really want it again but the Vault version is so much nicer to watch spin. Thoughts on if I'm being crazy or not?
cobytate
Little Cream Soda

Post by cobytate »

Coma16 wrote:Thoughts on if I'm being crazy or not?
As a normal person: totally sane.

As a collector: off your rocker.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Hell its got a different jacket than the Vault copy. I would play the black and store away the Vault copy. $20 aint going to get you far.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

Alabama Woody wrote:Hell its got a different jacket than the Vault copy. I would play the black and store away the Vault copy. $20 aint going to get you far.
I hear ya. $20 can get me a record that I don't currently already have a copy of. I don't really purchase the VP's just to collect them. I actually play mine so the black version is sort of redundant.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Coma16 wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:Hell its got a different jacket than the Vault copy. I would play the black and store away the Vault copy. $20 aint going to get you far.
I hear ya. $20 can get me a record that I don't currently already have a copy of. I don't really purchase the VP's just to collect them. I actually play mine so the black version is sort of redundant.
By the time you sell the record for $20 and ship it anywhere from Canada, you'll have about $3 to spare.
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

arewhyehen wrote:
Coma16 wrote:
By the time you sell the record for $20 and ship it anywhere from Canada, you'll have about $3 to spare.
I usually sell on kijiji so shipping isn't an issue.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Coma16 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
Coma16 wrote:
I usually sell on kijiji so shipping isn't an issue.
Fair enough...go for it then.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

I am sure this has been discussed elsewhere, but Lazaretto is top selling album on vinyl this year....by a landslide..

http://www.stereogum.com/1724692/bestse ... -rey/news/