Boarding House Reach

Love interruption --->
alanl
Little Cream Soda

Re: Boarding House Reach

Post by alanl »

For me this is Jw best solo work so far!!!
I agree with shaneoftheroad
" OH SHIT! "Corporation" is what I've been waiting for! Well, at least so far. haha Gotta hear the whole song. But the groove so far is my favorite of any Jack solo song. GREAT!"

but I loved it till the end, AND LOVE THE END OF THE SONG!!!

Funkadelic, psychedelia

jW "The entire record, to me, is incredibly modern. I wanted to take punk, hip-hop and rock & roll, and funnel it all into a 2018 time capsule."
Mr. Natural - The Whole Universe is Completely Insane!
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

It was until the full song be available.
shaneoftheroad wrote:"Corporation" turned out to be an extended instrumental jam. Killer groove but it gets repetitive after a couple minutes. In the first 20 seconds I was on board and ready for the badass Jack song I'd been waiting for but quickly realized this wasn't it. It's fun and will be played at many a basement party here at my place. But I won't be reaching for it when I'm alone.
I am so agree with this post. The teaser was so cool, the final is so boring. Seriously, the best work ? Maybe the worst for me. The riff is so poor. Come on, you can do so much better Mr White. Seven Nation Army is also basic, but we have the f*cking good lyrics ans the solo. Here, we have nothing. Maybe a good music to introduce the band during the show, not an album's track.
alanl
Little Cream Soda

Post by alanl »

Mick III wrote:It was until the full song be available.
shaneoftheroad wrote:"Corporation" turned out to be an extended instrumental jam. Killer groove but it gets repetitive after a couple minutes. In the first 20 seconds I was on board and ready for the badass Jack song I'd been waiting for but quickly realized this wasn't it. It's fun and will be played at many a basement party here at my place. But I won't be reaching for it when I'm alone.
I am so agree with this post. The teaser was so cool, the final is so boring. Seriously, the best work ? Maybe the worst for me. The riff is so poor. Come on, you can do so much better Mr White. Seven Nation Army is also basic, but we have the f*cking good lyrics ans the solo. Here, we have nothing. Maybe a good music to introduce the band during the show, not an album's track.

À Chacun Son Goût
Mr. Natural - The Whole Universe is Completely Insane!
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

alanl wrote:

À Chacun Son Goût
With this point, I am totally agree.
lautrec
Little Bird

Post by lautrec »

alanl wrote:

À Chacun Son Goût
les gouts et les couleurs !!
la tournée mettra tout le monde d'accord comme d'hab - ou presque
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

makers888 wrote:Is 'Corporation' a deleted Beastie Boys b-side jam? :lol:
or a B-boys/rage against the machine mash-up.

oh fer three so far on this record for me... shaping up to be another lazaretto.
he is everything i hate...
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Is this being released through Columbia too or solely through Third Man?
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

"Over and Over and Over" today.
vandelpinkfloyd
Little Bird

Post by vandelpinkfloyd »

I like it, it's for sure a 'modern' sound but still I'm excited for the rest of the album.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

The blackout continues on my end. I’m hoping shipping will begin soon. I’m “A” and getting anxious!
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

chaptertwentyone wrote:The blackout continues on my end. I’m hoping shipping will begin soon. I’m “A” and getting anxious!
3 weeks till its released so you still have plenty of time to wait on shipping...but over all...you ain't missing much.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I really love this one. I hope they will start to ship VP35 a week or two before the release date.
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Post by pj101ca »

the female vocals on that one ruin it. just seems out of place.
Mtlns
Little Bird

Post by Mtlns »

So gooooood! Love everything about this track, my favorite so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk