Vault #20 (Pre-Announcement Discussion)

hxcoliver
Little Acorn

Re: Vault #20 (Pre-Announcement Discussion)

Post by hxcoliver »

Oh come on, It's definitely gonna be a live LP, they can't stay away from that. Either jack white b shows, or probably something live at TMR.
I'd like to see another dead weather 7". This last one was great
Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn

Post by Dr.Zissou »

White Stripes Rarities and Oddities
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

I would like Under Blackpool Lights or LILV. New Dead Weather 7" and something Racs. Double Blackpool LP would be nice since Jolene (Live) is to be reissued next.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

You have to figure that they only have so much content. So...I think thats why we get so many live shows. I personally love them. But how many more Raconteurs records can they put out. Everything has just about been covered other than Maybe some demos and such for 7" records. Same for the Dead Weather, what else are they going to put out? We can hope the next package has a new 7" from the Dead Weather. The White Stripes, same thing, they have given us so much, how much can be left other than live shows? You want the sound quality to be listenable so that may rule out some demos and such. So live shows it is as filler. Maybe they should reconsider the single vault packages but that might be affecting sales of the actual 7" There just can't be to much old stuff left. I don't want a bunch of crappy sounding demos. If they have some unreleased White Stripe Songs that would be amazing, even if they were songs dropped from some of the albums, they might be good enough for now ! If they don't sell a black and blue then my only hope of getting said live show is a Vault version. I go to most shows and love being able to get them on vinyl. I guess I'm just a fanboy I even like that we are getting colored reissues with a box.

There is only so much stuff and unless Jack or the Dead Weather get busy there is no new stuff. Stick with them it will not be long before Jack puts something out there. Then its a game changer.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

hxcoliver wrote:Oh come on, It's definitely gonna be a live LP, they can't stay away from that. Either jack white b shows, or probably something live at TMR.
I'd like to see another dead weather 7". This last one was great
I thought the last one was great too !
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
crimpies
Little Acorn

Post by crimpies »

Alabama Woody wrote:You have to figure that they only have so much content. So...I think thats why we get so many live shows. I personally love them. But how many more Raconteurs records can they put out. Everything has just about been covered other than Maybe some demos and such for 7" records. Same for the Dead Weather, what else are they going to put out? We can hope the next package has a new 7" from the Dead Weather. The White Stripes, same thing, they have given us so much, how much can be left other than live shows? You want the sound quality to be listenable so that may rule out some demos and such. So live shows it is as filler. Maybe they should reconsider the single vault packages but that might be affecting sales of the actual 7" There just can't be to much old stuff left. I don't want a bunch of crappy sounding demos. If they have some unreleased White Stripe Songs that would be amazing, even if they were songs dropped from some of the albums, they might be good enough for now ! If they don't sell a black and blue then my only hope of getting said live show is a Vault version. I go to most shows and love being able to get them on vinyl. I guess I'm just a fanboy I even like that we are getting colored reissues with a box.

There is only so much stuff and unless Jack or the Dead Weather get busy there is no new stuff. Stick with them it will not be long before Jack puts something out there. Then its a game changer.
Only 15 years worth!
josephodonnell
Little Acorn

Post by josephodonnell »

I'd like to see a good quality version of the Dead Weather documentary Jack directed back when Horehound was released: 'Full Flash Blank'

Very funny, really showed their sense of humour as a group.
FUCK
FASHION
LETS
SMOKE
MENTHOLS
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Alabama Woody wrote:You have to figure that they only have so much content. So...I think thats why we get so many live shows. I personally love them. But how many more Raconteurs records can they put out. Everything has just about been covered other than Maybe some demos and such for 7" records. Same for the Dead Weather, what else are they going to put out? We can hope the next package has a new 7" from the Dead Weather. The White Stripes, same thing, they have given us so much, how much can be left other than live shows? You want the sound quality to be listenable so that may rule out some demos and such. So live shows it is as filler. Maybe they should reconsider the single vault packages but that might be affecting sales of the actual 7" There just can't be to much old stuff left. I don't want a bunch of crappy sounding demos. If they have some unreleased White Stripe Songs that would be amazing, even if they were songs dropped from some of the albums, they might be good enough for now ! If they don't sell a black and blue then my only hope of getting said live show is a Vault version. I go to most shows and love being able to get them on vinyl. I guess I'm just a fanboy I even like that we are getting colored reissues with a box.

There is no vinyl versions of any of the dead weather horehound era we only have sea of cowards played in its entirety I would love a live show of them live after both albums were out.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Moller72 wrote:

There is no vinyl versions of any of the dead weather horehound era we only have sea of cowards played in its entirety I would love a live show of them live after both albums were out.
Horehound era D.W. would be awesome.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

That would be great !
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

Pokey Live Black and Blue will be the next vault I have a hunch
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

What I WANT to happen-
12"- Under Blackpool Lights 2LP
7"- New Dead Weather tracks
Bonus- Upholsterers Anniversary Reissue 7"

What will probably happen-
12"- Pokey LaFarge Live At Third Man
7"- New Dead Weather recordings
Bonus- Some sort of T-Shirt
dreamover
Little Acorn

Post by dreamover »

Jettkoral wrote:What will probably happen-
12"- Pokey LaFarge Live At Third Man
7"- New Dead Weather recordings
Bonus- Some sort of T-Shirt
actually this probably won't happen because they don't have our t-shirt sizes anymore.

also, obviously, everyone was completely wrong with the last vault, and it looks like anything goes now.
<Jack White> alright i'm out to feed my cats
=====================================
http://bit.ly/dreamovertl <--- my vinyl list
http://www.dreamoverrecords.com
Bane
Little Bird

Post by Bane »

Even tho the last vault package was a Raconteurs package, I would really like to see a 12" live album from the 2006 era of the band.
The Raconteurs (Virgin Mobile Festival, 2006)
The Dead Weather (9:30 Club, 2009)
The Dead Weather (Rams Head Live, 2010)
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

When is the earliest to renew and get this sub?
1st Feb?
I have just paid for sub 19 and would like to
pay for the next sub early rather than burn the
money?