Vault Questions

Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault Questions

Post by Alabama Woody »

What Rsimms said is dead on. Been buying me and my son a package for years. Different email but both are charged to my card.
I like using a credit card best, I have had no issues with the vault whatsoever doing it that way.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

rsimms3 wrote:
G-squared wrote:Mornin',

Can anyone tell me if there is a hassle or risk getting a 2nd membership? I assume that I need to have 2 account names, but can I pay with the same card and be open about it?
No problems with a second account. Just need a second email address as accounts are based on email. You can use the same credit card for both.
I was told quite the opposite by Cam. I had to create a PayPal account for my son, once they took over hosting from modlife, to keep his going.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I don't mess with PayPal. 1 credit card, 2 accounts; never a problem.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
jesxsmith
Little Bird

Vault Questions

Post by jesxsmith »

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but I was wondering if Vault members get extra media content from Jack's tour. Like concert footage and extra pictures.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

We wish! We do get things like that if they decide to put it into a Vault package, but there's been a bit of discussion here and elsewhere about how some of us would be thrilled if they'd offer show recordings through the Vault. I doubt it'd ever happen, but I'd sure love to be proved wrong.

As for photos, what's posted on Jack's site after the shows is pretty incredible.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

jesxsmith wrote:Sorry if this has been discussed already, but I was wondering if Vault members get extra media content from Jack's tour. Like concert footage and extra pictures.
The only thing to date that has been extra that could be related to Jack's tour would be the live rehearsal version of "Top Yourself" available for download through the Vault.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
jesxsmith
Little Bird

Post by jesxsmith »

Kali Durga wrote:We wish! We do get things like that if they decide to put it into a Vault package, but there's been a bit of discussion here and elsewhere about how some of us would be thrilled if they'd offer show recordings through the Vault. I doubt it'd ever happen, but I'd sure love to be proved wrong.

As for photos, what's posted on Jack's site after the shows is pretty incredible.
I love the pics he puts up but, i know there must be a ton from each show so I thought maybe vault members got extras or something. Its just so cool to see pics and video from the shows you attend, I've been considering joining and I'd for sure join it if there was content like that.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

The quarterly package and ticket pre-sales aren't exciting enough?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Vault Questions

Post by Alabama Woody »

Kali Durga wrote:The quarterly package and ticket pre-sales aren't exciting enough?
That's why I'm joined up, everything else is gravy !
Don't forget about early entry !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

Alabama Woody wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:The quarterly package and ticket pre-sales aren't exciting enough?
That's why I'm joined up, everything else is gravy !
Don't forget about early entry !

:clap:
jesxsmith
Little Bird

Post by jesxsmith »

Oh don't get me wrong. It's an awesome deal and worth every penny and then some. I was just wanting to see if there was any extra pics from shows. It would've pushed me on over to just go for it lol I've had the worst luck with something financial happening every time a vault is announced.
PaisleyZoe
Little Bird

Post by PaisleyZoe »

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but I am anticipating trying to get early entry for the upcoming Merriweather show. Directions for previous early entry say to email your Vault ID along with other info. Is the Vault ID my username? Thanks for the help!
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

PaisleyZoe wrote:Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but I am anticipating trying to get early entry for the upcoming Merriweather show. Directions for previous early entry say to email your Vault ID along with other info. Is the Vault ID my username? Thanks for the help!
Yep
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
PaisleyZoe
Little Bird

Post by PaisleyZoe »

Cool. Thanks!
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Something happened and I don't know if some people here had the same issue. Let me explain.

The 18 of october, I paid 80$ for the next three month with paypal. I received a confirmation by paypal and by third man records. The money was retired on my bank. But yesterday I received this mail by TMR.

Dear Mickael
Your Third Man Records Vault Subscription has been canceled.
If you did no intend for your subscription to be canceled, there may have been an issue capturing payment. Please contact vault@thirdmanrecords.com for more information.

I really don't understand what happen. I paid, TMR took my money but I'm not a vault member now ... When I go the the vault there is this message : You are not currently a Vault Member. If you are a past subscriber, all your site preferences are saved. You can renew or begin your membership here.

I really don't understand, I send a mail at TMR but it's really strange. I am not happy today ...