Vault Questions

supwrman32
Little Bird

Vault Questions

Post by supwrman32 »

Hi all, I just have a question regarding the Vault.
I'm really want to get Vault 18, but I don't want to pay for Vault 19 or any others until I find out what they are.
Is it possible to cancel my vault subscription after paying for Vault 18? :?:
I really don't to pay for any upcoming packages for now and the website says nothing, so I'm hoping you guys can help out.
Thanks!
mojoryan
Little People

Re: Vault Questions

Post by mojoryan »

supwrman32 wrote:Hi all, I just have a question regarding the Vault.
I'm really want to get Vault 18, but I don't want to pay for Vault 19 or any others until I find out what they are.
Is it possible to cancel my vault subscription after paying for Vault 18? :?:
I really don't to pay for any upcoming packages for now and the website says nothing, so I'm hoping you guys can help out.
Thanks!
You wouldn't have to cancel right away. You have 3 months to do so. The automatic payment occurs on the 3 month anniversary of the date of your initial enrollment.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

My suggestion would be to wait until the 20th of this month to buy Vault 18. That way you'll know what package 19 is before you get billed for it. Once you know what Vault 19 is you can decide to let it automatically renew or to cancel it. They've never waited as late as the 20th to announce the contents and it allows you 11 days before the Vault 18 purchase period is over to make sure your payment goes through properly.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

rsimms3 wrote:My suggestion would be to wait until the 20th of this month to buy Vault 18. That way you'll know what package 19 is before you get billed for it. Once you know what Vault 19 is you can decide to let it automatically renew or to cancel it. They've never waited as late as the 20th to announce the contents and it allows you 11 days before the Vault 18 purchase period is over to make sure your payment goes through properly.
+1
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

Just popped into vault chat, and it was an empty black page. Anyone else experiencing this?
...words to live by.
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

Just signed I and it showed right up. Browser?
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

shteev wrote:Just signed I and it showed right up. Browser?
Google Chrome-the same one I always use. I wonder if they made a change and it isn't working with Chrome, now.
...words to live by.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

mojoryan wrote:Just popped into vault chat, and it was an empty black page. Anyone else experiencing this?
For months now...
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

runofthemill wrote:
mojoryan wrote:Just popped into vault chat, and it was an empty black page. Anyone else experiencing this?
For months now...

I"m using firefox and I see 4 people chatting away :D
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

Anybody getting payments coming out of paypal for the vault at off times, TMR / paypal took a payment on 11/30/13 even though my next pmt isn't due till 12/24/13
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

Cam cancelled my vault and i resigned up today and i get a notice my new membership got cancelled!
ANybody else have troubles with Paypal and The Vault??
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

Had this happen twice in the past nine months...not sure what the deal is.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

I was having issues with my subscription. We decided (cam and I) that it was PayPal issues. I resigned up using my credit card rather than PayPal and all issues have stopped
G-squared
Little Cream Soda

Post by G-squared »

Mornin',

Can anyone tell me if there is a hassle or risk getting a 2nd membership? I assume that I need to have 2 account names, but can I pay with the same card and be open about it?
Life is Music
And Music Isn't A Business
Iggy Pop
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

G-squared wrote:Mornin',

Can anyone tell me if there is a hassle or risk getting a 2nd membership? I assume that I need to have 2 account names, but can I pay with the same card and be open about it?
No problems with a second account. Just need a second email address as accounts are based on email. You can use the same credit card for both.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom