Vault Questions

Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Re: Vault Questions

Post by Coma16 »

Mick III wrote:Something happened and I don't know if some people here had the same issue. Let me explain.

The 18 of october, I paid 80$ for the next three month with paypal. I received a confirmation by paypal and by third man records. The money was retired on my bank. But yesterday I received this mail by TMR.

Dear Mickael
Your Third Man Records Vault Subscription has been canceled.
If you did no intend for your subscription to be canceled, there may have been an issue capturing payment. Please contact vault@thirdmanrecords.com for more information.

I really don't understand what happen. I paid, TMR took my money but I'm not a vault member now ... When I go the the vault there is this message : You are not currently a Vault Member. If you are a past subscriber, all your site preferences are saved. You can renew or begin your membership here.

I really don't understand, I send a mail at TMR but it's really strange. I am not happy today ...
Did you cancel the automated renewal? If you did then that message is normal.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Well actually I did not cancelled my subscription. I had a problem with my bank. So TMR cancelled my subscription 6 days ago, during the renewal day. I checked with my bank and the 18 of october I bought my Vault subscription and TMR has accepted my payment, they took my money. So normally I am a vault member for the 3 next months. Yesterday I received a new message and TMR has cancelled my subscription, I did nothing, TMR did. I really don't understand.
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

Try login here

http://thirdmanstore.com/thevault/

Then go here

http://thirdmanstore.com/subscriptions/customer

and see what it says about your sub
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

It's written :

"Third Man Records Vault Platinum Subscription — Renews Automatically Every 3 Months (1)
$80.00
10/18/14
Quarterly 1/18/15
Active"

So it's active but i am not a vault member ...
I hope resolve the problem before november :?
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Well TMR solved the problem. They don't explain to me what happened, but all is ok now, I am a vault member. :)
yolomanolo
Little Cream Soda

Post by yolomanolo »

I just got charged this morning but I don't know whether i want vault #23 or not. Is there a way i can set up when they charge me? Is there a pattern when the announce it too?
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

yolomanolo wrote:I just got charged this morning but I don't know whether i want vault #23 or not. Is there a way i can set up when they charge me? Is there a pattern when the announce it too?
They will charge you every 3 months. In order to get your specified renewal date just cancel your subscription near the end of the current quarter. Once the package is announced, or once it's pay day or whatever, then sign up for the vault again. Then 3 months after that date you will get charged for the next quarter.

There isn't any real pattern to when vault packages are announced. There is a thread here somewhere with the day and date of all of the vault announcements and there doesn't seem to be any specific rhyme or reason to it.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

It's for that reason that I decide to be charge the 15th. VP are always announced in the beginnings of the month and I have the time the think and find the money. If I can't, I cancel.
dying stereo
Little Bird

Post by dying stereo »

Got this mail today:

Dear Andreas
Your subscription has been suspended.

I didn't cancel my subscription.

Anybody has gotten the same email???
There's a million reasons why the hippies failed.(Joe Strummer)
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

dying stereo wrote:Got this mail today:

Dear Andreas

Do you pay by credit card and did you receive Vault 22? Sometimes when you make a credit card purchase the credit card company will place a temporary hold on the card as a security measure. If the TMR payment is scheduled at that time, it will be declined and the account will be suspended. The good news is you just have to wait until Vault 23 is announced and resubscribe, but I would recommend emailing TMR first so you don't receive two of them.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

dying stereo wrote:Got this mail today:

Dear Andreas

I had this happen awhile back. I think it was when I was paying with PayPal and something in their system glitched and I received the same message from TMR. It was nothing that I did wrong, so I wouldn't be worried. Rather than trying to figure it out, I just changed my form of payment to credit card. All has been fine since.

Shoot them a quick email vault@thirdmanrecords.com and let them know what's going on. They will fix you up.
dying stereo
Little Bird

Post by dying stereo »

Yes i always pay with master card. Never had problems.Received #22 two weeks ago. I'm a member since #12.
Last edited by dying stereo on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dying stereo
Little Bird

Post by dying stereo »

edit
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Credit card expired?
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
dying stereo
Little Bird

Post by dying stereo »

Expires march 2015