Vault issues (technical)

Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault issues (technical)

Post by Kali Durga »

I got that same e-mail, after clearing my cache for the third time finally worked. I think that David didn't understand what I explained was happening, because I had been doing exactly what he directed me to do but I was not getting the results he said I should have.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

Aquamarine wrote:I finally got a response from them that just told me to do what I was already doing. I cleared the cookies from all my devices yesterday and it made no difference, not least because periodically different things happen that still ultimately lead to me not being able to get/stay in. I use Chrome on my desktop and Safari on my mobile devices, and am having problems with both. I'd just give up if it wasn't for the fact that at some point I may want to enter a pre-sale again. Not to mention the fact that I'm paying for content I'm not getting.
I cleared my cache a few times trying to buy stuff. There is definitely some sort of glitch. I use mostly Safari. It worked fine until they changed something recently.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

My log in has gone wonky again. Logging in takes me to the account page every time, instead of to the Vault. Anyone else having issues?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Kali Durga wrote:My log in has gone wonky again. Logging in takes me to the account page every time, instead of to the Vault. Anyone else having issues?
Works fine for me.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
tvstoryteller
Little Bird

Post by tvstoryteller »

I'm also having issues. I can't look at any of the subscription only content. If I click on the login button it takes me to my subscription page.

I was able to make a vault novelties purchase though.
benyo
Little Cream Soda

Post by benyo »

Just as the november marathon is to begin I have to find out that I got this annoying bug and nothing get's put in my checkout.

After adding to the basket I get this message :
"Shopping Cart is Empty
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Click here to continue shopping."

Tried to clear my cache + downloaded Chrome (usually using Firefox), nothing changed though.

What a shame, if something really cool comes up :thumbdown: :cry: :cry:
" I wish someone would ask me “how do you get that sound?” they never do. The answer is “I fucking mean it.” " - Jack White
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

benyo wrote:Just as the november marathon is to begin I have to find out that I got this annoying bug and nothing get's put in my checkout.

"Shopping Cart is Empty

Tried to clear my cache + downloaded Chrome (usually using Firefox), nothing changed though.

You've got a whole 7 days to get it figured out, the first Monday isn't tomorrow.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
benyo
Little Cream Soda

Post by benyo »

rsimms3 wrote:
benyo wrote:Just as the november marathon is to begin I have to find out that I got this annoying bug and nothing get's put in my checkout.

"Shopping Cart is Empty

You've got a whole 7 days to get it figured out, the first Monday isn't tomorrow.
I tried, to put something in my shopping cart. Surprisingly it firstly worked, but after trying again it had the same problem as before.
" I wish someone would ask me “how do you get that sound?” they never do. The answer is “I fucking mean it.” " - Jack White
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

What happens when you add something to the cart while you are logged out?
And does it happen no matter what item it is or only novelty items?
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Anybody got any ideas as to why I can't access the Vault news pages/chat from my iPhone and iPad, as of yesterday morning? (I'm logged in at the store, but when I use the drop down menu > enter the Vault, I'm not logged in at the news page or chat page, but I can get into Novelties. :crazy: ) I sent an email about it, and here is their unhelpful response, which you might otherwise find interesting:

Unfortunately the website isn't optimized for mobile devices as of right now, hence the issues you're experiencing. Needless to say, a fully-functioning mobile site is in development, however at this time a regular computer is the best way to access the Vault. I apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we develop the next generation Vault website.

I use Chrome on my desktop, which works OK--wondering if it's worth downloading a different browser on my mobile devices, which use Safari, unless that's not likely to be the problem. (I don't want to eat up a lot more memory, either. :? )
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

I have that issue too. If you log in in the store and then go to the vault it somehow doesn't register you there as logged in. If you then log in from there, it redirects you back to the store account but then if you go back to the vault it does see you as logged in.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

When I had a similar problem before, I would do that and it would see me as logged in when I went back to the Vault, but now it doesn't see me as logged in there at all. :(
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Anyone else having a problem with the Vault site loading today? It keeps timing out.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Kali Durga wrote:Anyone else having a problem with the Vault site loading today? It keeps timing out.
No issues over here
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

runofthemill wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:Anyone else having a problem with the Vault site loading today? It keeps timing out.
No issues over here
Any new announcements that I should be concerned about not being able to see?