Vault issues (technical)

Mick III
Little Acorn

Re: Vault issues (technical)

Post by Mick III »

3 months ago I had a problem with my subscription. I paid for VP 22, but I don't know why, paypal cancelled my automatic subscription. I contacted TMR, they fixed the problem. But I don't know if they talked with paypal or if they just fixed at TMR. Today I am supposed to be charged, but nothing yet. Someone know when we are charged in the day ?

EDI : all it's ok, they took my money a few minutes ago. VP 23, I am waiting for you ! :mrgreen:
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Anyone else having trouble logging into the Vault this morning?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

Kali Durga wrote:Anyone else having trouble logging into the Vault this morning?
Yes, got "Authentication Failed" message.
edwardcarlton
Little Bird

Post by edwardcarlton »

Yeah, same thing here. Both the regular store and vault store are down too.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

working now
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

So who else has been having issues logging in for the last few days?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
koala
Little Acorn

Post by koala »

Kali Durga wrote:So who else has been having issues logging in for the last few days?
Me too.
Shingo
Little Bird

Post by Shingo »

Kali Durga wrote:So who else has been having issues logging in for the last few days?
same here.
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Several of us--I'm surprised I haven't heard more people saying this. I've emailed several times without response. A lot of people don't seem to be having problems. :?
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

I have had the same problems too and after what happened on Monday not been able to add vault novelty items to buy im giving up on TMR seems like they are not bothered with there online members any more so sod them...
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

Wasn't able to buy anything from the Vault novelties store recently - never experienced this issue before.
Vault Novelties is one of the reasons I keep renewing so this is a downer.
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Kaber wrote:Wasn't able to buy anything from the Vault novelties store recently - never experienced this issue before.
Vault Novelties is one of the reasons I keep renewing so this is a downer.
Same here
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

The way folks were describing things going up in the Novelties store this past Monday, makes me wonder if something broke in their website platform. They use the same platform my company does and it's notoriously wonky. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I don't think it's their platform, I think they are just inattentive/over attentive. The last monthly sale item was up for 2 months, they put up new items and immediately remove them as soon as they are sold out (ala Refresh-a-thon) and didn't remove the old items from the store until the next day. Part of it might have been their system, but it's more like they do what they can or want whenever it suits them. Record of the week? More like record of whenever we remember that "record of the week" is still a thing.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
tigerj67
Little Cream Soda

Post by tigerj67 »

I can't get logged in with Chrome but have not issues when I am using IE. Usually it is not like this but this is the only way I can get logged in