Vault issues (technical)

runofthemill
Little Ghost

Re: Vault issues (technical)

Post by runofthemill »

Kali Durga wrote:
runofthemill wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:Anyone else having a problem with the Vault site loading today? It keeps timing out.
No issues over here
Any new announcements that I should be concerned about not being able to see?
Nope.

Unless this comment in the how to open your record post counts:

Yeah this would of been nice to see, before I tried to peel off the sticker. Now my cover looms like crap. Also, why would I want a sticker covering part of my cover ( using the exacto knife method)? I am beyond dissatisfied.

*not sure if really mad or being funny*
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault issues (technical)

Post by Kali Durga »

runofthemill wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:
runofthemill wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:Anyone else having a problem with the Vault site loading today? It keeps timing out.
No issues over here
Any new announcements that I should be concerned about not being able to see?
Nope.

Unless this comment in the how to open your record post counts:

Yeah this would of been nice to see, before I tried to peel off the sticker. Now my cover looms like crap. Also, why would I want a sticker covering part of my cover ( using the exacto knife method)? I am beyond dissatisfied.

*not sure if really mad or being funny*
I don't read the comments at the Vault anymore, just the announcements. That ^^ is an example of why. Vault comments are too much like Facebook comments anymore.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."