Vault #17

greginchains
Little Ghost

Re: Vault #17

Post by greginchains »

curseofhalos wrote:
Getbacktogether wrote:So who made there Tesla Tower Topper and who didn't? lol. I debated then said they put in there to be made so i did. Its a really cool extra. It looks awesome spinning and makes a cool display piece on a shelf
I did!
Love it! The tower spinning and the swirls in the vinyl look great!
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Coma16 wrote:
trickster wrote:Mine is stuck at customs since the 26th.
Priority International always takes longer to arrive here.
If I get hit by customs fees I m definitely changing shipping address to a US one.

Will forwarding this to Europe with First Class International cost more than $20?
I understand that depends on the contents and that future packs might weight more.
Ela megale. When I get mine shipped to Canada there are no custom fees when it arrives. I believe they mark the value of it at $20 so hopefully the EU doesn't charge anything additional either.
Dude!
hahahahaha
Are you Greek?

My sister ordered some colorful stones recently and the customs charged her with fees because they estimated the value of the being higher than the one declared.
And they were fake, cheap, colored parts that she uses to make cheap jewellery.
So the low declared value is not always safe in Greece of 2013 :/
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
hellosmith
Little Acorn

Post by hellosmith »

knoxvle wrote:So my GF hasn't even gotten a shipping notice yet her name starts with a W in the US.
Anybody else not get a shipping notice yet??
I haven't had a shipping notice yet either, and my last name starts with B. I haven't been paying attention to this thread much, but maybe they're shipping to non-US addresses first?
~༼✷ɷ✷༽~
a_fiendish_thingy
Little Cream Soda

Post by a_fiendish_thingy »

hellosmith wrote:
knoxvle wrote:So my GF hasn't even gotten a shipping notice yet her name starts with a W in the US.
Anybody else not get a shipping notice yet??
I haven't had a shipping notice yet either, and my last name starts with B. I haven't been paying attention to this thread much, but maybe they're shipping to non-US addresses first?
You are correct, they shipped to International people first. But for domestic orders, they are going A-Z in order by FIRST name. So since youre a V, that would explain why youre one of the last to go out.
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

trickster wrote:
Coma16 wrote:
If I get hit by customs fees I m definitely changing shipping address to a US one.

Will forwarding this to Europe with First Class International cost more than $20?
I understand that depends on the contents and that future packs might weight more.
Ela megale. When I get mine shipped to Canada there are no custom fees when it arrives. I believe they mark the value of it at $20 so hopefully the EU doesn't charge anything additional either.
Dude!
hahahahaha
Are you Greek?

My sister ordered some colorful stones recently and the customs charged her with fees because they estimated the value of the being higher than the one declared.
Greek-Canadian!
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Coma16 wrote:
trickster wrote:
Coma16 wrote:

Dude!
hahahahaha
Are you Greek?

Greek-Canadian!
Nice! :D

My parcel is still stuck at Customs btw
This sucks
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
2crazikids
Little Acorn

Post by 2crazikids »

I am so sorry for everyone's troubles! On a happy note, Cam got back to me and believes me that I didn't get all that stuff (after providing pics) and is shipping it out soon.... I hope?
Zachary Thomas
Little Cream Soda

Post by Zachary Thomas »

Any Jack White autographs show up?