Vault #17

Jack Horner
Little Bird

Re: Vault #17

Post by Jack Horner »

Kali Durga wrote:
Jack Horner wrote:...a little embarrassing if Neil is a Vault subscriber.
I would bet Neil didn't have to subscribe to the Vault to get one of these.

Interesting catch. Especially since Neil actually says, when introducing Long May You Run during the show, "I wrote this song..."
I just like to imagine Neil had to sign up like everybody else, and possibly got dicked around by Paypal. And he also keeps getting outbid on copies of Icky Mono.
:lol:
Meg is my favourite.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Jack Horner wrote:Finally recieved in Australia!
Awesome, that means it should be waiting for me when I get back home.
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

Jack Horner wrote:. . . Not sure where Mark Selby comes from, or if the other tracks are accurate, but it seems like a glaring oversight for the proof reader . . .
I have some small experience in this part of the biz . . .

This mistake is most certainly not the fault of a TMR "proofreader," or pretty much anyone at TMR. Their legal department is in contact with each of the artists' management, asking for the proper credit information. It is the responsibility of the artists' management/legal team/publisher to provide the proper songwriting/publishing credits to TMR, not the other way around. I suspect this is where to place the blame if these credits are incorrect.
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
Jack Horner
Little Bird

Post by Jack Horner »

woodisgood wrote:
Jack Horner wrote:. . . Not sure where Mark Selby comes from, or if the other tracks are accurate, but it seems like a glaring oversight for the proof reader . . .

This mistake is most certainly not the fault of a TMR "proofreader," or pretty much anyone at TMR. Their legal department is in contact with each of the artists' management, asking for the proper credit information. It is the responsibility of the artists' management/legal team/publisher to provide the proper songwriting/publishing credits to TMR, not the other way around. I suspect this is where to place the blame if these credits are incorrect.
I reckon you're on the money there Wood - bloody lawyers!

Those TMR guys seem like pretty big record nerds, I wonder if they've spotted it yet. Surely one of them has a credit-reading fetish (as I do). As someone else mentioned, as long as Neil's name is on the royalty cheque...
Meg is my favourite.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Jack Horner wrote:
woodisgood wrote:

I reckon you're on the money there Wood - bloody lawyers!

Those TMR guys seem like pretty big record nerds, I wonder if they've spotted it yet. Surely one of them has a credit-reading fetish (as I do). As someone else mentioned, as long as Neil's name is on the royalty cheque...
I really think Neil does well enough with or without the royalties from this. He has had one or two good songs that has made him a ton of money over the years. :P

Also, reschedule your damn NA tour Neil!!! I want to see him real bad again. Rumour has it this could be his last tour....so they say. I could see him doing another tour without Crazy Horse later on though. I am totally fine with that too.
HadItUpTohere
Little Cream Soda

Post by HadItUpTohere »

Just got Mine today! My first vault package :)

I am very pleased with the records, perfect condition. The poster leaves a bit to be desired, and the extras I don`t really care about. I`m not a merch person :P

But yeah, haven`t spun them yet but I can`t wait!!
luccamezz
Little Cream Soda

Post by luccamezz »

Also got mine today!

Love this package, though I wasn't expecting much from it...
The Willie Live @TMR is really nice and sounds great! The LPs are way clearer from what TMR showed on the site, but still really nice records. The 6" is cool and looks cute, but I agree it shouldn't be included as the 7". And the poster is beautiful even without Jack's signature :lol:

Can't wait for vault #18 and the Racs 180g LP and the DW 7" :P
A Woman is more powerful than a man and this I know, and I think that you know this too.
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

I got my Vault #17 yesterday [my 17th package without any flaws or issues] and OMG I love it.
If I just look at the complete package laid out in front of me, the love that has been put in to it.... wow.
The colours of the Willy Nelson vinyl, yummie.
The 6inch vinyl is just absolutely the coolest looking thing, definitely my favourite format and I love the type on the back.
All the extras are fun as well.

I'm going to have to have some wooden boxes made specially for my Vault packages.
Thinking about boxes that will hold 10 packages max or else it would get to large and heavy.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Mine is stuck at customs since the 26th.
Priority International always takes longer to arrive here.
If I get hit by customs fees I m definitely changing shipping address to a US one.

Will forwarding this to Europe with First Class International cost more than $20?
I understand that depends on the contents and that future packs might weight more.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

So my GF hasn't even gotten a shipping notice yet her name starts with a W in the US.
Anybody else not get a shipping notice yet??
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

trickster wrote:Mine is stuck at customs since the 26th.
Priority International always takes longer to arrive here.
If I get hit by customs fees I m definitely changing shipping address to a US one.

Will forwarding this to Europe with First Class International cost more than $20?
I understand that depends on the contents and that future packs might weight more.
Ela megale. When I get mine shipped to Canada there are no custom fees when it arrives. I believe they mark the value of it at $20 so hopefully the EU doesn't charge anything additional either.
Getbacktogether
Little Acorn

Post by Getbacktogether »

So who made there Tesla Tower Topper and who didn't? lol. I debated then said they put in there to be made so i did. Its a really cool extra. It looks awesome spinning and makes a cool display piece on a shelf
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

Getbacktogether wrote:So who made there Tesla Tower Topper and who didn't? lol. I debated then said they put in there to be made so i did. Its a really cool extra. It looks awesome spinning and makes a cool display piece on a shelf
I did!

knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

Getbacktogether wrote:So who made there Tesla Tower Topper and who didn't? lol. I debated then said they put in there to be made so i did. Its a really cool extra. It looks awesome spinning and makes a cool display piece on a shelf
I did as well. I think it'll make a cool Christmas ornament to put on my tree!
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

I made mine and use it. Pretty cool.
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.