[POLL] Have you signed up for the new Vault yet?

Have you signed up for the new Vault yet?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:58 pm

Yes
26%
Yes, the day it was announced
14%
No
8%
I'll sign up June 30th
10%
I'll sign up July 1st
8%
I'll sign up after I hear the next Vault Package announcement
34%

Total votes: 109

Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: [POLL] Have you signed up for the new Vault yet?

Post by Stl_ben »

Jamie wrote:What advantages does Paypal have over a bank card? I've never understood the popularity.
I just have money in my paypal account....so I was using it. Try to keep funds in paypal to pay for vinyl and not use any of my household income.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

Stl_ben wrote:
Jamie wrote:What advantages does Paypal have over a bank card? I've never understood the popularity.
I just have money in my paypal account....so I was using it. Try to keep funds in paypal to pay for vinyl and not use any of my household income.
+1
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

So was the cut-off last night at midnight CST? I had completely forgotten about it and was at work at the time. I did remember with about 15 minutes to spare before it turned into July.
Although, I got the paypal confirmation for my payment, but logging into the Vault area says that I'm not a member and I don't have a subscription. Strange. Sent them an email this morning and hoping it can get resolved before the Vault store opens up.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

orangeshoeskid wrote:So was the cut-off last night at midnight CST? I had completely forgotten about it and was at work at the time. I did remember with about 15 minutes to spare before it turned into July.
Although, I got the paypal confirmation for my payment, but logging into the Vault area says that I'm not a member and I don't have a subscription. Strange. Sent them an email this morning and hoping it can get resolved before the Vault store opens up.
Cut off is the end of this (July) month.
I guess paypal was wonky yesterday...hope they let us know something soon.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Stl_ben wrote:
orangeshoeskid wrote:So was the cut-off last night at midnight CST? I had completely forgotten about it and was at work at the time. I did remember with about 15 minutes to spare before it turned into July.
Cut off is the end of this (July) month.
I guess paypal was wonky yesterday...hope they let us know something soon.
Ah, didn't know I still had time. I suddenly remembered some impending cut off date and remembered seeing June 30th somewhere in this thread (as a poll option) and panicked.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

My $60 through paypal just got refunded to me by TMR this morning, but still no email yet as to why or if I should do something differently when I sign up again.
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

orangeshoeskid wrote:My $60 through paypal just got refunded to me by TMR this morning, but still no email yet as to why or if I should do something differently when I sign up again.
Ditto
Never trust a hippy
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

dmdv1 wrote:
orangeshoeskid wrote:My $60 through paypal just got refunded to me by TMR this morning, but still no email yet as to why or if I should do something differently when I sign up again.
Ditto
+Me
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Are either of you going to try through paypal again or wait until they send an email or post something about it?
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

orangeshoeskid wrote:Are either of you going to try through paypal again or wait until they send an email or post something about it?
Tried paypal again...wouldn't let me. Will wait a little longer then use my card if I have to.
nrssab
Little Acorn

Post by nrssab »

Stl_ben wrote:
orangeshoeskid wrote:Are either of you going to try through paypal again or wait until they send an email or post something about it?
Tried paypal again...wouldn't let me. Will wait a little longer then use my card if I have to.
Hi I'm also trying to sign up with paypal, but it won't let me. Using my card would not be that great, I would get additional fees on top of the $20 shipping it's at now.
Hope they get it solved soon, at least I'm not waiting alone. :)
"If you can hear a piano fall, you can hear me coming down the hall".
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Cam sent out this email to everyone that had Paypal issues.
Hi there,

If you are receiving this message, it is because there was an issue with PayPal over last weekend which affected your Vault subscription payment. If interested, PayPal has been answering detailed questions about the issues at their Twitter handle: @AskPayPal

In order to have a Vault subscription for package #17, we ask that you please log into your account before July 31 and follow these instructions:

Instructions for sign up
1.) Enter: thirdmanstore.com
2.) Log into your Third Man store account
3.) Click the "Vault" heading, then “Vault Subscription” tab
4.) Add Vault subscription of your choice to your cart
5.) Check out

If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know!

Thanks,
Cam
The Vault
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

PayPal worked for me this time so I'm all signed up now
Never trust a hippy
chanticleer
Little Cream Soda

Post by chanticleer »

Dear chanticleer,

You are receiving this e-mail because you have not yet resubscribed to the Vault. In May, we notified Vault members of the pending changes to our platform which would require all members to resubscribe to the new Vault in order to maintain continuous subscription. We don't want you to miss out on Package #17 or any of the great online features we are offering, some old (exclusive content, early access to breaking TMR news, etc) and some new (a Vault Platinum Member-only store featuring exclusive products and vinyl, access to upcoming live streamed events from our blue room venue).

Since your previous membership is now canceled, you must take action in order to continue being a member of the Vault, and, we promise, it only takes a few minutes. Simply add a Platinum Subscription to your cart here and check out as you normally would in our store! You subscription will renew quarterly, and you won't miss a package. Easy as pie.
You must complete these steps by July 31st in order to be eligible to receive Package #17.

If you have any questions about the transition, membership details, or why you should resubscribe, please reach out to vault@thirdmanrecords.com. We can't wait to share the next year with you all on our new platform, and we promise the perks will only get better and better….

Looking forward to having you back on board,

THIRD MAN RECORDS VAULT
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

My son got one of those as well.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.