Modcam on the Vault

mojoryan
Little People

Re: Modcam on the Vault

Post by mojoryan »

Aquamarine wrote:Weird, that's what I use most of the time. Haven't tried it on my phone, though.
I haven't tried it on my phone! :lol:
Works fine on my computers, though. Maybe I'm not "looking" for the same thing you guys are. I have the video chat box at the top, the bar where you enter your text for the chat beneath that, and the chat below the bar.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

I go to the regular page, then just as it's about to inflict the Black Belles on me, I click on "live chat" of which I can see the first line. That takes me to a page that says "live video" with two blank boxes and a flashing thing at the top that says "THIRD MAN RECORDS LIVE ON VIDEO," and--stop press! The box at the bottom now says "This webpage is not available."

So, there we have it. :?
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

Even weirder: today on the too-uncool-or-too-cheap-for-smartphones blank-vid/chat side, we got one <JackWhite>........ and then....nothing.

EDIT: And POOF, a quick screen blip about 2 minutes ago, and the sides are united again. Regular modblast is up. I'm sensing fairy dust....
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

That's hilarious. I can imagine Swank saying "Jack, you come in here and fix this." And sho nuff . . .