Vault Platinum Member Store

chaptertwentyone
Little People

Re: Vault Platinum Member Store

Post by chaptertwentyone »

shaneoftheroad wrote:I wish they'd put up some Polaroids.
+3 maybe if they don’t sell out instore.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

i hope they put the boarding house reach tape up
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

New Blue Room Sessions blue vinyl. Dinosaur Jr and No Joy.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
‘MEMBER THAT?”
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Is that Supremes Tamla new too? And why is it twice as much as the other Tamla reissue?
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

runofthemill wrote:Is that Supremes Tamla new too? And why is it twice as much as the other Tamla reissue?
It is new...and twice the price to keep me from spending money.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
chaptertwentyone
Little People

FUCK. Tweleve hours until payday. Will they last that long...

*PLEASE NOTE THAT DISCOUNT CODES DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS PRODUCT. TWO PER VAULT MEMBER. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. MULTIPLE ORDERS ON A SINGLE MEMBER'S ACCOUNT WILL BE CANCELED. ALL SALES FINAL, SOLD AS-IS, NO EXCHANGES OR RETURNS! NO EXCEPTIONS! Color imperfections from manufacturing may be present and shall not warrant return/exchange/refund.

From Ben Blackwell… “I really do have a closet filled with all kinds of rare and limited Third Man vinyl records going back to our humble start in 2009. And with over 500 releases to date, that closet is getting pretty damn packed. So in a effort to literally clean out my closet, I grabbed a pile of test pressings to make available for purchase to all the lovely folks here in the Vault. There is a wide variety, but be certain, there are multiple test pressings in this pile from the White Stripes, Jack White, and the Dead Weather. Not to mention Pearl Jam, Margo Price and an expansive assortment spanning our nine years or releasing records non-stop. I only grabbed 12”s for this, so don’t worry about receiving an Insane Clown Posse single. We’ve started with a small number to sell, but if folks are really into this, I can possibly dig even more gems out. The cost to you? $100. Easy. LPs will be inserted into your package at random, much in the manner of the TMR vinyl roulette. No complaints, no returns, no refunds, play to win.”
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
‘MEMBER THAT?”
gst510
Little Acorn

Post by gst510 »

chaptertwentyone wrote:FUCK. Tweleve hours until payday. Will they last that long...
*PLEASE NOTE THAT DISCOUNT CODES DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS PRODUCT. TWO PER VAULT MEMBER. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. MULTIPLE ORDERS ON A SINGLE MEMBER'S ACCOUNT WILL BE CANCELED. ALL SALES FINAL, SOLD AS-IS, NO EXCHANGES OR RETURNS! NO EXCEPTIONS! Color imperfections from manufacturing may be present and shall not warrant return/exchange/refund.

From Ben Blackwell… “I really do have a closet filled with all kinds of rare and limited Third Man vinyl records going back to our humble start in 2009. And with over 500 releases to date, that closet is getting pretty damn packed. So in a effort to literally clean out my closet, I grabbed a pile of test pressings to make available for purchase to all the lovely folks here in the Vault. There is a wide variety, but be certain, there are multiple test pressings in this pile from the White Stripes, Jack White, and the Dead Weather. Not to mention Pearl Jam, Margo Price and an expansive assortment spanning our nine years or releasing records non-stop. I only grabbed 12”s for this, so don’t worry about receiving an Insane Clown Posse single. We’ve started with a small number to sell, but if folks are really into this, I can possibly dig even more gems out. The cost to you? $100. Easy. LPs will be inserted into your package at random, much in the manner of the TMR vinyl roulette. No complaints, no returns, no refunds, play to win.”
Ordered. Should be interesting. This will be my first test pressing from TMR!
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

Anybody getting this shipping error?

Carrier Connection Error. Could not connect to carrier service for rates. Their system is possibly down.
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Was getting error, went with rush shipping and note to refund with standard shipping.

Sold out now.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

rsimms3 wrote:Was getting error, went with rush shipping and note to refund with standard shipping.

Sold out now.
Yup I did the same
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

achouza wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:Was getting error, went with rush shipping and note to refund with standard shipping.

Sold out now.
Yup I did the same
I called the store, just need to email Vault on refund of shipping cost from rush to standard. Very nice conversation with helpful staff person.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
ehartsock1991
Little Bird

Post by ehartsock1991 »

Dang it! Missed this one. Hopefully with it selling out as fast as it did and based on Blackwell's note of adding more in the future, I can catch it next time.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Ill sell a random TMR tP for $100 if anyone missed out and wants one.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
mattyk
Little Bird

Post by mattyk »

I would love one. I missed out by about 3 minutes.