Vault Platinum Member Store

Jamie
Little Ghost

Re: Vault Platinum Member Store

Post by Jamie »

Thanks very much, was finally able to get the cassette.

They added sales tax at checkout this time, is that new or an error? I though sales tax was charged based on your location, and being international it shouldn't be applicable?
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Jamie wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:51 pm Thanks very much, was finally able to get the cassette.

They added sales tax at checkout this time, is that new or an error? I though sales tax was charged based on your location, and being international it shouldn't be applicable?
Error? I just went all they way through up until the order submit button and it never calculated any tax.
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Screenshot_20210208_165725.jpg
Strange. I'll wait and see if anyone else sees then same then contact them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Turquoise Danny Kroha got added for $30
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I hope Rob drops those posters in his store later on at half the price. Those prices are insane.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Not that I’m able to access the store with that recent update and it’s accompanying bugs, but...

PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
‘MEMBER THAT?”
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Yeah, I am not sure what is going on either. I got an email to my old account that hasn't been active in probably 3-4 years and no email to my currently active subscription. I can't sign into my account and the new site doesn't even recognize my email.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

chaptertwentyone wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:48 am Not that I’m able to access the store with that recent update and it’s accompanying bugs, but...

So I just found out that if you go to the new vault site and create an account with your email address from the old site, it will automatically send you an email to activate your account. Just finished up. All of my old order history and everything is still there.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Yeah, that is what I did. Never got the original email. Problem is, it doesn't recognize me as a vault member, even though I can see the payment in my order history... Have sent them an email. Waiting.
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

Just a heads up...
I had my PayPal subscription to the Vault cancelled because it was not compatible with the new system. So, make sure your payment is up to date. They told me I would have to subscribe again because apparently I have been subscribed for too long and that reoccurring subscriptions over a certain age were all being cancelled. Of course, it would have been nice if that came in an email from TMR and not a notification from PayPal. Also, are they telling me that I’ve been a customer for too long? Maybe. I’ll have to think on that.

Not loving the new site so far. Second issue that required me to send an email and second time I’ve had an impersonal and unsatisfying customer service experience. Has it all been outsourced? Maybe the next Vault will be a banger and I will resubscribe. Maybe it won’t and it will be a sign to spend that cash on something else.
Has everything you said today been true?
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Yikes, that doesn't sound like a great customer experience, hopefully it's just a one off!
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

No comments section on the new setup either. How's Blackwell gonna run contests?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Tangentially related, but tidal has been buggy as fuck too.
Half the time I search an artist or click on their albums a little lightning bolt comes up and tells me there’s no connection. WiFi, data, doesn’t matter.
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
‘MEMBER THAT?”
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

chaptertwentyone wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:56 am Tangentially related, but tidal has been buggy as fuck too.
Half the time I search an artist or click on their albums a little lightning bolt comes up and tells me there’s no connection. WiFi, data, doesn’t matter.
Blame Jack Dorsey.