Vault #15 ... Anticipatory Moments

HappyDad
Little Ghost

Re: Vault #15 ... Anticipatory Moments

Post by HappyDad »

Vault pack will be announced tomorrow (well, that's what TMR told me on twitter)!
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Aw, man, there goes our pool...
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Hans_ka
Little Acorn

Post by Hans_ka »

HappyDad wrote:Vault pack will be announced tomorrow (well, that's what TMR told me on twitter)!
But who knows when that will be! You know, with tmr`s 72 hour days and such.
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

Jamie wrote:I want a full length Stephen & The Colberts LP.
yeah... uh huh... you say that now but if it pops up on that front page of TMR then you are gonna be in for some payback Mr. Birdsong
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

So now, it looks to be The Black Belles Live at Third Man.
Here's a setlist for those interested.

1.Leave You With a Letter
2.Wishing Well
3.In a Cage
4.Honky Tonk Horror
5.The Wrong Door
6.What Can I Do?
7.Bend It
8.Not Tonight
9.Lies
10.Howl at the Moon
11.Cuddly Toy (Harry Nilsson cover)
12The Tease
13.Hey Velda
Encore:
14.Dead Shoe

Can't say I'm too excited about this portion of the supposed package, but the Nilsson cover sounds VERY cool. Wasn't that from Pandemonium Shadow Show and later covered by the Monkees? One of my favorite songs is on that album. I think it's called 1941 or something, and it's really good. Haven't listened to the Belles that much, but I've dug what I've heard from the TMR singles. (Haven't got the full length yet). Was gonna try and snatch it during refresh-a-thon, but oh well! A half Absinth half black record would be VERY cool!

I wouldn't mind if this was it, but I'd like TDW or the Racs more, in any capacity.

Guess I'll just watch the Vault tomorrow periodically. I was at piano lessons when 14 was announced, and I had to stop playing some Rachmaninoff jams for a good 4 minutes while I dug the preview. HA!

Jett
AJ123
Little Ghost

Post by AJ123 »

In A Cage from the full length by the Belles could be a single. Maybe we'll see that next year from TMR or in a BB vault.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Jettkoral wrote:So now, it looks to be The Black Belles Live at Third Man.

2.Wishing Well
3.In a Cage
4.Honky Tonk Horror
5.The Wrong Door
6.What Can I Do?
7.Bend It
8.Not Tonight
9.Lies
10.Howl at the Moon
12The Tease
13.Hey Velda
Encore:
14.Dead Shoe

Can't say I'm too excited about this portion of the supposed package, but the Nilsson cover sounds VERY cool. Wasn't that from Pandemonium Shadow Show and later covered by the Monkees? One of my favorite songs is on that album. I think it's called 1941 or something, and it's really good. Haven't listened to the Belles that much, but I've dug what I've heard from the TMR singles. (Haven't got the full length yet). Was gonna try and snatch it during refresh-a-thon, but oh well! A half Absinth half black record would be VERY cool!

I wouldn't mind if this was it, but I'd like TDW or the Racs more, in any capacity.

Guess I'll just watch the Vault tomorrow periodically. I was at piano lessons when 14 was announced, and I had to stop playing some Rachmaninoff jams for a good 4 minutes while I dug the preview. HA!

Jett
Why do you think this is what it is?
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Moller72 wrote:

2.Wishing Well
3.In a Cage
4.Honky Tonk Horror
5.The Wrong Door
6.What Can I Do?
7.Bend It
8.Not Tonight
9.Lies
10.Howl at the Moon
12The Tease
13.Hey Velda
Encore:
14.Dead Shoe

Jett
The JW chat...
grumblestiltskin
Little Ghost

Post by grumblestiltskin »

Moller72 wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's going to be this too. IIRC, the only live at TMR shows in the vault now are the Belles and Feist. Feist is probably never going to see the light of day because of issues with her label (who probably don't want a rival to the inevitable Feist live album they will release), and the Belles is going to be a pack sooner or later - no BnBs were sold at the show, so it probably won't be a standard release. Might as well be now.
Patient B1003
Nicode70
Little Cream Soda

Post by Nicode70 »

2.Wishing Well
3.In a Cage
4.Honky Tonk Horror
5.The Wrong Door
6.What Can I Do?
7.Bend It
8.Not Tonight
9.Lies
10.Howl at the Moon
12The Tease
13.Hey Velda
Encore:
14.Dead Shoe

Jett
That's fine for me! I really starting to like the BB
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Jettkoral wrote:
Moller72 wrote:

2.Wishing Well
3.In a Cage
4.Honky Tonk Horror
5.The Wrong Door
6.What Can I Do?
7.Bend It
8.Not Tonight
9.Lies
10.Howl at the Moon
12The Tease
13.Hey Velda
Encore:
14.Dead Shoe

Jett
The JW chat...

Has anyone ever really guessed anything from the chats. I hope you are wrong.
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

Moller72 wrote:I hope you are wrong.
+1 infinity
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
chadeg
Little Cream Soda

Post by chadeg »

+2
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

+3
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

Well if it HAS to be The Black Belles lets just get it over with so we can concentrate on the rest of the years packages
Never trust a hippy