Vault #14

Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: vault #14

Post by Kali Durga »

On the one hand, TMR's new tracking number system is great. On the other hand... *grumblegrumbleratzenfratchetfrickinfrackpostalservicetakingawholedamnedWEEKtogetmypackagetomecan'twaittillIgethomefromworktonightFINALLY*
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

Stl_ben wrote:Not the right place for me to post this...but if anyone bought an extra and wants to trade/reasonably sell please let me know. Mine will be worn out before the end of 2013.....
That good eh? :D
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Stl_ben wrote:Not the right place for me to post this...but if anyone bought an extra and wants to trade/reasonably sell please let me know. Mine will be worn out before the end of 2013.....
Wait, you were there and you didn't buy an extra copy to save for later?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

gdm wrote:
It was a great night (THANKS!) and the vinyl is a great reminder. Don't know why I didn't order 2 (Im Stupid.)
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

Stl_ben wrote:
gdm wrote:
It was a great night (THANKS!) and the vinyl is a great reminder. Don't know why I didn't order 2 (Im Stupid.)
I am sure you will find one. ( sorry my 2nd isn't available...ever) I hope one of mine is waiting for me when I get home.....
3rdmwsiy
Little Cream Soda

Post by 3rdmwsiy »

I got m....holysh...Sorry let me start over!

I got mine this morning! This Package is totally awesome, the LP is probably my favorite TMR release! It's the total package,yet only 1/3 of the package. The 7" sounds so personal, it's amazing to see the unpolished side of Jack/Blunderbuss. The Photo book is a candid look at a serious rock and roll tour with a seriously edgy crew.

All that being said, TMR please please more Live Jack vinyl!!!
Safety first...then teamwork
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

3rdmwsiy wrote:I got m....holysh...Sorry let me start over!

I got mine this morning! This Package is totally awesome, the LP is probably my favorite TMR release! It's the total package,yet only 1/3 of the package. The 7" sounds so personal, it's amazing to see the unpolished side of Jack/Blunderbuss. The Photo book is a candid look at a serious rock and roll tour with a seriously edgy crew.

All that being said, TMR please please more Live Jack vinyl!!!
Ryman shows next please! ;)
tardis20
Little Bird

Post by tardis20 »

"S" I got mine on 12/11. The 12" sleeve cover was cracked. Records were fine which was a relief. I emailed TMR Vault and they were super nice in sending me a replacment sleeve which I just received today! Incredible show! First Vault package!!

(I sometimes get pretty depressed when I heard about the Vault a long time ago but didn't think I could afford it, so many missed stuff that will be too expensive to get, sigh...)
intoxicated6
Little Bird

Post by intoxicated6 »

I just got home from a trip and opened it... BEST VAULT EVER!! The LP sounds and looks beautiful (love the cover), the 7 is a cool look to how songs develop (although the sound wasn't good) and as a huge alison mosshart fan i adore the little photobook...

i thought with vault 13 there was no way to top it, and this one did...i have no idea what they have in store for 15
brainwave
Little Bird

Post by brainwave »

They still must not be done shipping, last name starts with A and im in the USA and still no shipping notice.

I did get my reverse thunderbolt though.
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

brainwave wrote:They still must not be done shipping, last name starts with A and im in the USA and still no shipping notice.

I did get my reverse thunderbolt though.
There is an update on the Vault today that states that shipping will be completed tomorrow.
a_fiendish_thingy
Little Cream Soda

Post by a_fiendish_thingy »

Oh nooooooo!!!! Mine shipped to school, but I'm home for Christmas break! Gahhhhhh.........
grumblestiltskin
Little Ghost

Post by grumblestiltskin »

Kali Durga wrote:*grumblegrumbleratzenfratchetfrickinfrackpostalservicetakingawholedamnedWEEKtogetmypackagetomecan'twaittillIgethomefromworktonightFINALLY*
Well, if you insist on using my full name....
Patient B1003
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Daru got his Vault #14
Instagram: @darujones Honored/Thankful for playing on this cool "Live" @thirdmanrecordsofficial Lenticular 2 Image cover Vinyl! #thebuzzards #thepeacocks
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
ymagirl
Little Cream Soda

Post by ymagirl »

Great package, probably not my favorite, however a really nice presentation all the way around. The book is probably my favorite part (shocker!) and I really enjoyed hearing the demos. Lenticular covers need to become the new standard.