Vault #14

Imcoolerthanu50
Little Bird

Re: vault #14

Post by Imcoolerthanu50 »

Being a gig poster guy, I've never ventured into the vinyl game. No. 14 looks awesome though, so this will be my first. Outa curiosity, how do you normally display something like this? Open it up and have the records showing, or is it blasphemy to break the seal? Frame? On a shelf? Sorry for the noob questions!
grumblestiltskin
Little Ghost

Post by grumblestiltskin »

Imcoolerthanu50 wrote:Being a gig poster guy, I've never ventured into the vinyl game. No. 14 looks awesome though, so this will be my first. Outa curiosity, how do you normally display something like this? Open it up and have the records showing, or is it blasphemy to break the seal? Frame? On a shelf? Sorry for the noob questions!
Display? Display!?

You open that package and you spin it on your turntable my friend.
Patient B1003
Imcoolerthanu50
Little Bird

Post by Imcoolerthanu50 »

grumblestiltskin wrote:
Imcoolerthanu50 wrote:Being a gig poster guy, I've never ventured into the vinyl game. No. 14 looks awesome though, so this will be my first. Outa curiosity, how do you normally display something like this? Open it up and have the records showing, or is it blasphemy to break the seal? Frame? On a shelf? Sorry for the noob questions!
Display? Display!?

I obviously have a lot to learn about records :) in my poster world everything lives in a hermetically sealed UV filtered environment. I don't even own a turntable! Maybe I should look into that...
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

Imcoolerthanu50 wrote:
grumblestiltskin wrote:
Display? Display!?

I obviously have a lot to learn about records :) in my poster world everything lives in a hermetically sealed UV filtered environment. I don't even own a turntable! Maybe I should look into that...
Damn right you should
Never trust a hippy
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

dmdv1 wrote:
Imcoolerthanu50 wrote:
grumblestiltskin wrote:
Display? Display!?

Damn right you should
Well we all know at least one guy that is a vaulter since the beginning and still doesn't own a turntable... :roll:

Weirdest part is that they let him beeing a moderator of this place... :mrgreen:
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
alteridiom
Little Acorn

Post by alteridiom »

Love the package and I think we all have been anticipating/waiting for this to come. I will say I was actually hoping for the two nights at the Ryman to be used and not the TMR show. Keep that special for the people that were lucky enough to get in.
Looking for White Denim Black and Blue
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Your subscription to Modlife.com Quarterly Premium Subscriptionhas been cancelled because Modlife Inc.'s payment receiving preferences will not allow you to make payments. You will not be invoiced for this Subscription again.
shit. shit. shit. Has this happened to anyone else? Is the end date the 31st to sign up?
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

love_islander wrote:
Your subscription to Modlife.com Quarterly Premium Subscriptionhas been cancelled because Modlife Inc.'s payment receiving preferences will not allow you to make payments. You will not be invoiced for this Subscription again.
shit. shit. shit. Has this happened to anyone else? Is the end date the 31st to sign up?
The last day is the 31st so you are still good.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

love_islander wrote:
Let it cancel.
Mae a new one today.
And if you are emotionally attached with your old username just renew it for #15.

I had to refresh my trickster account like that a couple of packs ago
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

trickster wrote:
love_islander wrote:
Let it cancel.
Mae a new one today.
And if you are emotionally attached with your old username just renew it for #15.

I had to refresh my trickster account like that a couple of packs ago
I can't make a new account until I get back into Australia (modlife is blocked here). Fortunately something has made me sick enough to have to be flown out of here before the end of the month. Serendipity indeed
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Something similar happened to my account. A week or so ago I got an email saying the backup CC was no longer valid (paid it off and cancelled it), and that I needed to assign another backup CC by Oct. 15. Got an email today saying that the account was cancelled. I sent them a reply email to figure out what to do, never had this happen before. Weird.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

orangeshoeskid wrote:Something similar happened to my account. A week or so ago I got an email saying the backup CC was no longer valid (paid it off and cancelled it), and that I needed to assign another backup CC by Oct. 15. Got an email today saying that the account was cancelled. I sent them a reply email to figure out what to do, never had this happen before. Weird.
I suspect my problem might be similar - for some reason paypal is now asking for a credit card (I've been using a bank account for 5 years at least) and it seems to be causing issues
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

love_islander wrote: I suspect my problem might be similar - for some reason paypal is now asking for a credit card (I've been using a bank account for 5 years at least) and it seems to be causing issues
Just got this response back from them a little while ago.
Hi Aaron,

The renewal failure could have been a number of things.

All you need to do is log back into the Vault. Go to upgrade, select Platinum, enter your payment details….and you should be good again.

Drop me a note and I can confirm that you’re good.

Tadd
Modlife Customer Service
customerservice@modlife.com
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

orangeshoeskid wrote:
love_islander wrote: I suspect my problem might be similar - for some reason paypal is now asking for a credit card (I've been using a bank account for 5 years at least) and it seems to be causing issues
Just got this response back from them a little while ago.
Hi Aaron,

The renewal failure could have been a number of things.

All you need to do is log back into the Vault. Go to upgrade, select Platinum, enter your payment details….and you should be good again.

Drop me a note and I can confirm that you’re good.

Tadd
Modlife Customer Service
customerservice@modlife.com
Looks like he is copy + pasting responses...
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

Why the BLEEP is my vault payment saying my next payment will be auto processed on 10/16/2012 when it's already the 17th? I've been on the vault since package #1 and changed my payment method back in June of 2010, and everything has been the same since then. I don't get it.
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.