Vault #14

nrssab
Little Acorn

Re: vault #14

Post by nrssab »

tardis20 wrote:"S" I got mine on 12/11. The 12" sleeve cover was cracked. Records were fine which was a relief. I emailed TMR Vault and they were super nice in sending me a replacment sleeve which I just received today! Incredible show! First Vault package!!

(I sometimes get pretty depressed when I heard about the Vault a long time ago but didn't think I could afford it, so many missed stuff that will be too expensive to get, sigh...)

Welcome to Whiteswirl and the Vault!

Don't worry about the missed releases with time you will find great offers and get the stuff you want together. Same happened with me, though tight budget I'm managing to get some nice Vault releases.

Enjoy the V14, I'm still waiting for mine here in Germany, very excited!

Regards, and everyone who got his already enjoy!
"If you can hear a piano fall, you can hear me coming down the hall".
tardis20
Little Bird

Post by tardis20 »

nrssab wrote:
tardis20 wrote:"S" I got mine on 12/11. The 12" sleeve cover was cracked. Records were fine which was a relief. I emailed TMR Vault and they were super nice in sending me a replacment sleeve which I just received today! Incredible show! First Vault package!!

(I sometimes get pretty depressed when I heard about the Vault a long time ago but didn't think I could afford it, so many missed stuff that will be too expensive to get, sigh...)

Don't worry about the missed releases with time you will find great offers and get the stuff you want together. Same happened with me, though tight budget I'm managing to get some nice Vault releases.

Thanks for the welcome! I really hope I can find some of the previous. Live in Mississippi is the one I really want, I've heard the mp3, but I need this on record! Such a great performance. I'll be looking for something within reason.
tardis20
Little Bird

Post by tardis20 »

tardis20 wrote:
nrssab wrote:

Thanks for the welcome! I really hope I can find some of the previous. Live in Mississippi is the one I really want, I've heard the mp3, but I need this on record! Such a great performance. I'll be looking for something within reason.
Oh, and the V14 LP is amazing in my mind. Great range of songs! Really impressed!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Edited

Fuck I'm an idiot. It's been forever since I checked the last thing in the vault.

My minds been melted from finals.
Last edited by arewhyehen on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Never mind.
Last edited by Kali Durga on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

It was.
Last edited by rsimms3 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Every one point and laugh at me. :lol:
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Now if rsimms was a nice guy, he'd go back and edit his post ;)
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Kali Durga wrote:Now if rsimms was a nice guy, he'd go back and edit his post ;)
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

arewhyehen wrote:Every one point and laugh at me. :lol:
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

rsimms3 wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:Now if rsimms was a nice guy, he'd go back and edit his post ;)
I have a pear sitting on my desk with the intention of eating it as a mid-afternoon snack, but that is making me think twice about biting into it.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Kali Durga wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
I have a pear sitting on my desk with the intention of eating it as a mid-afternoon snack, but that is making me think twice about biting into it.
Bite on the pear and the pear bites back.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Kali Durga wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Haha thanks Adam.

And yes, be careful it don't bite back
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Emailed TMR about my wobbly disc, Cams sending me a new one.

Thanks for your email and the photo of your damaged record. I can clearly
see from the photo that your LP is warped, so I would be happy to provide
you with a replacement. It will ship today and should arrive within the next
3-4 days.

:D
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

AlexFaderr wrote:Emailed TMR about my wobbly disc, Cams sending me a new one.

Thanks for your email and the photo of your damaged record. I can clearly
see from the photo that your LP is warped, so I would be happy to provide
you with a replacement. It will ship today and should arrive within the next
3-4 days.

:D
Great customer service right there.