Vault #14 (Pre-Announcement Discussion)

jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Re: Vault #14 (Pre-Announcement Discussion)

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

Ahh, here we go with the fucking secrets again! This shit is getting old.
"There's nothing as reverential as putting on a vinyl album and manually flipping it. You can't fast-forward. You can't pause. More than likely, you are going to let the whole thing play."-Jack White III
nickboat
Little Ghost

Post by nickboat »

jamesmonzon1 wrote:Ahh, here we go with the fucking secrets again! This shit is getting old.

I have no secrets... I shared it here because Im sure everyone else would like to see it as well.
I can not say where it can from because the person who gave it to me does not know... because the person who gave it him does not know. I posted it here hoping that someone could bring that to light.

I do however have a bad history with those two and don't take well to them trolling on me and others. THAT shit is getting old.
HUSTLE AND CUSS
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

nickboat wrote:
jamesmonzon1 wrote:Ahh, here we go with the fucking secrets again! This shit is getting old.

I have no secrets... I shared it here because Im sure everyone else would like to see it as well.
I can not say where it can from because the person who gave it to me does not know... because the person who gave it him does not know. I posted it here hoping that someone could bring that to light.

I do however have a bad history with those two and don't take well to them trolling on me and others. THAT shit is getting old.
I wasnt trolling...I really wanted to know where it came from. As far as not knowing where it came from you do at least know where you got it from and would that have been too hard to say? How can we bring it to light when the info is being with held?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Post by bkramer10 »

Jettkoral posted it on a facebook group a few days ago. I'm guessing Nick took it from there
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

bkramer10 wrote:Jettkoral posted it on a facebook group a few days ago. I'm guessing Nick took it from there
Fair enough. Didn't realize that it was that hard to say that....So Jet when you get out of school want to fill us in?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
nickboat
Little Ghost

Post by nickboat »

bkramer10 wrote:Jettkoral posted it on a facebook group a few days ago. I'm guessing Nick took it from there
at

i WASNT GOING TO CALL THE KID OUT LIKE THAT BUT OKAY...... if that brings more info out about it then that works... since he wasnt willing to say anything about it. I got it out of Vault Chat FYI.
HUSTLE AND CUSS
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

See, that wasn't so difficult. You could have easily said "Hey, someone posted a link to this pic in the Vault Chat the other day, looks really promising." Then if anyone asked who, just say you forgot since the messages were going by so fast. Posting something in the Vault Chat is like putting a flyer on a telephone pole. There are a few people that keep daily transcripts of the Vault Chat in the off chance someone from TMR pops in. Thanks for the picture.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

I'd bet on that being an outtakes/demo thing before it being live. If it was an encore or something I think they'd do a picture sleeve like they did for the Dreamchild package.

Anyways here's to hoping it is Jack solo colors!!!
houses are full of things that gather dust
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

grumblestiltskin wrote:Jack White surf covers 7" please.
If you and I pray hard enough every night and wish on a star or three, d'you think this could happen?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

nickboat wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
nickboat wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:
nickboat wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
nickboat wrote:Image
Where did the original image come from?

Are you asking me?
really... HA!
Yes...where are they from. That would probably help out on figuring out what they are for.
and this dude!
Bhahahaha!
Yes, we are asking you since it's from your Photobucket account. At this point it just looks like you are making shit up for attention.

Yep... so bored I took the time to mock this up....
Shared it here cause I'm sooo starved for attention.

is this getting ready to turn into a bootleg discussion???... i know Nick is not attention starved ... stick a fork in these ideas because they are done... all in jest... just fun... no harm... are we ready for the release of Im Shakin on a 7"??? i thought so
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
hellosmith
Little Acorn

Post by hellosmith »

Kali Durga wrote:
If you and I pray hard enough every night and wish on a star or three, d'you think this could happen?
Yes! I'll take this over anything involving Dave Grohl/Jack Black.
~༼✷ɷ✷༽~
grumblestiltskin
Little Ghost

Post by grumblestiltskin »

Kali Durga wrote:
Assuming the vault runs indefinitely, it's not only possible but certain that we'll see it eventually...it's just a matter of you and I living long enough.
Patient B1003
classicrock985
Little Bird

Post by classicrock985 »

BluefordT wrote:
classicrock985 wrote: The metal side can feature Tom Morello if needed
WHOA,SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!

When did Tom Morello become metal??????????????
Rage Against The Machine is often considered rap/funk metal. It's not typical "hail satan" kind of rock, but they certainly do draw influences from Black Sabbath/Zeppelin and punk.
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

classicrock985 wrote:
BluefordT wrote:
classicrock985 wrote: The metal side can feature Tom Morello if needed
WHOA,SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!

When did Tom Morello become metal??????????????
Rage Against The Machine is often considered rap/funk metal. It's not typical "hail satan" kind of rock, but they certainly do draw influences from Black Sabbath/Zeppelin and punk.
good call ... i would have to agree that Tom Morello cut his teeth in thrashy metal with a side of funk but i think he is only at the beginning of his career
grumblestiltskin wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:
Assuming the vault runs indefinitely, it's not only possible but certain that we'll see it eventually...it's just a matter of you and I living long enough.
this conversation curries my favor and seasons my pop weary soul... bring it on!!!
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow