Vault #13

BlackKate
Little Bird

Re: Vault #13

Post by BlackKate »

mine arrived yesterday. ukraine, surname starts with K.
no tote bag inside but a Jenny & Johnny black and blue.
all in great condition.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

BlackKate wrote:mine arrived yesterday. ukraine, surname starts with K.
all in great condition.
Wooohooo!!!
Congrats Kate :)
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

BlackKate wrote:mine arrived yesterday. ukraine, surname starts with K.
all in great condition.
Oh, HOORAY! Lucky you!!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

I am going to be a bit pissed off if I don't get a tote with mine. Mine was sent out late because they forgot to send it (for whatever reason, they don't know) and it's suppose to be a gift for my girlfriend for Christmas and she loves the tote and was really looking forward to getting it.
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

arewhyehen wrote:I am going to be a bit pissed off if I don't get a tote with mine. Mine was sent out late because they forgot to send it (for whatever reason, they don't know) and it's suppose to be a gift for my girlfriend for Christmas and she loves the tote and was really looking forward to getting it.
Let me know if it doesn't get there in time or doesn't come with the tote...if that's the case, you can have mine and we can work something else out later
Force fed, forced meds 'til I drop dead
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

notwdrums18 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:I am going to be a bit pissed off if I don't get a tote with mine. Mine was sent out late because they forgot to send it (for whatever reason, they don't know) and it's suppose to be a gift for my girlfriend for Christmas and she loves the tote and was really looking forward to getting it.
Let me know if it doesn't get there in time or doesn't come with the tote...if that's the case, you can have mine and we can work something else out later
Thanks dude!! I just re-read my message and it sounded really rude. haha

My girlfriend wasn't able to order this and so I secretly ordered one and she's been trying to buy the tote from her brother from his copy but he doesnt want to get rid of it. So I've really been looking forward to getting the vault for her and Third Man forgot to send it out and now it probably won't even have the tote because it was sent out late. lol :evil:
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

arewhyehen wrote:
notwdrums18 wrote:

My girlfriend wasn't able to order this and so I secretly ordered one and she's been trying to buy the tote from her brother from his copy but he doesnt want to get rid of it. So I've really been looking forward to getting the vault for her and Third Man forgot to send it out and now it probably won't even have the tote because it was sent out late. lol :evil:
No worries man! And don't worry, I don't think it sounded rude at all. I'd be kinda pissed too if that happened. Just let me know if it comes without the tote and I'll help you out!
Force fed, forced meds 'til I drop dead
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

notwdrums18 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
notwdrums18 wrote:

No worries man! And don't worry, I don't think it sounded rude at all. I'd be kinda pissed too if that happened. Just let me know if it comes without the tote and I'll help you out!
Thanks dude!! Appreciate it
monkeyman159
Little Bird

Post by monkeyman159 »

Can anyone let me know what happens when your vault package dosent arrive. My other packages arrived two weeks ago and third man said all sent out at same time. I have beeen to the local sorting office and its not there. They said its the sender who needs to put put in a complaint about non delevery. The United Kingdom postal service is in crisis at the moment and third man should look at doing a registered service to the vault. Say from $70 for a quarter to $80 - $90 for a recorded service so you can make sure your packages arrive. This is the first times I have had any proplem with the packages as I have had two subscriptions since number one. This time ordered three as best one yet.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

monkeyman159 wrote:Can anyone let me know what happens when your vault package dosent arrive. My other packages arrived two weeks ago and third man said all sent out at same time. I have beeen to the local sorting office and its not there. They said its the sender who needs to put put in a complaint about non delevery. The United Kingdom postal service is in crisis at the moment and third man should look at doing a registered service to the vault. Say from $70 for a quarter to $80 - $90 for a recorded service so you can make sure your packages arrive. This is the first times I have had any proplem with the packages as I have had two subscriptions since number one. This time ordered three as best one yet.
Did you email Cam with all your account emails ans info? I sent him both account names and emails and he was able to see that for whatever reason my second package wasn't sent out with the first one. Once that was all settled he sent the second one out.

I know you said third man told you they sent out the same time but unless you actually give them your info, the general answer would be that anything with the same last name is sent out the same time.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

I got mine today that they didnt ship when it should have. The tote is pretty terrible and the print has large black dots all over it and really faded ink. Too bad :( there was the 7" single seperately in the tote though. Did all of ten come with the single outside the LP? I didn't have time to check before I left if there was another one inside the LP like usual.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

arewhyehen wrote:I got mine today that they didnt ship when it should have. The tote is pretty terrible and the print has large black dots all over it and really faded ink. Too bad :( there was the 7" single seperately in the tote though. Did all of ten come with the single outside the LP? I didn't have time to check before I left if there was another one inside the LP like usual.
Mine was sealed with the 7" inside.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Moller72 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:I got mine today that they didnt ship when it should have. The tote is pretty terrible and the print has large black dots all over it and really faded ink. Too bad :( there was the 7" single seperately in the tote though. Did all of ten come with the single outside the LP? I didn't have time to check before I left if there was another one inside the LP like usual.
Mine was sealed with the 7" inside.
Maybe they gave me an extra for the screw up on shipping and terrible print lol
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

A bunch of you were saying the print on your totes were pretty bad, is this what it looked like???

JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

arewhyehen wrote:A bunch of you were saying the print on your totes were pretty bad, is this what it looked like???
Mine looks very similar to yours.