3 Years of the Vault

theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Re: 3 Years of the Vault

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

ok ok... so this year there will be no new singles compilation according to the powers that be but maybe we dont get a singles compilation because instead we get a green series compilation or a blue series compilation release or better yet a 'Ladies of Third Man' compilation??? anyone fancy something like this as a collectible? yeah... didnt think so but it was interesting

so... anyone get the flash animated version of the Naughty Nice Christmas Card from Third Man this year??

I think it makes Jack look like he is doing a vanishing act by placing everyone in perfect parallels but him

whats more the boys are each naughty in their own little sort of way with one having zipper problems and another clenching his fist in front of another who is clutching or palming something like he stole it... heck... even blackwell is snearing which is what we all secretly know that he does when no one is looking ... ha... but anyways... i dont have much to say about the nice set of images because they are all beyond reproach in this sequencing of character comparisons ...so...did ya see all that stuff too?

Look Closer...talk about rumors go to that part of TMR... its just good clean sense of amusement to be sure... check it out
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
nrssab
Little Acorn

Post by nrssab »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:ok ok... so this year there will be no new singles compilation according to the powers that be but maybe we dont get a singles compilation because instead we get a green series compilation or a blue series compilation release or better yet a 'Ladies of Third Man' compilation??? anyone fancy something like this as a collectible? yeah... didnt think so but it was interesting

so... anyone get the flash animated version of the Naughty Nice Christmas Card from Third Man this year??

I think it makes Jack look like he is doing a vanishing act by placing everyone in perfect parallels but him

whats more the boys are each naughty in their own little sort of way with one having zipper problems and another clenching his fist in front of another who is clutching or palming something like he stole it... heck... even blackwell is snearing which is what we all secretly know that he does when no one is looking ... ha... but anyways... i dont have much to say about the nice set of images because they are all beyond reproach in this sequencing of character comparisons ...so...did ya see all that stuff too?

Look Closer...talk about rumors go to that part of TMR... its just good clean sense of amusement to be sure... check it out
A Ladies of TMR compliation would be cool!

Where have you seen the flash animated christmas card? Did they send those by email?
"If you can hear a piano fall, you can hear me coming down the hall".
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

not sure where it popped up but if i see it then i will share it... whats cool about it is the way each character morphs into their alter ego except jack who kinda appears out of nowhere between where 2 of the people had been... i will post it if i find it as the gif again
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
nrssab
Little Acorn

Post by nrssab »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:not sure where it popped up but if i see it then i will share it... whats cool about it is the way each character morphs into their alter ego except jack who kinda appears out of nowhere between where 2 of the people had been... i will post it if i find it as the gif again
Thanks a lot, I have been looking around a bit but still haven't found it anywhere.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

nrssab wrote:
theeradicaleclectic wrote:not sure where it popped up but if i see it then i will share it... whats cool about it is the way each character morphs into their alter ego except jack who kinda appears out of nowhere between where 2 of the people had been... i will post it if i find it as the gif again
Thanks a lot, I have been looking around a bit but still haven't found it anywhere.
Do they still have it on the vault.
nestacat
Little Bird

Post by nestacat »

nrssab wrote:
it's on TMR's tumblr....

http://thirdmanrecordsofficial.tumblr.c ... 8492681318
nosce te ipsum
nrssab
Little Acorn

Post by nrssab »

Moller72 wrote:
nrssab wrote:
Do they still have it on the vault.
nestacat wrote: it's on TMR's tumblr....

http://thirdmanrecordsofficial.tumblr.c ... 8492681318
Thanks!
Strange I don't see the one on the Vaul animated, just the two seperate images.
The one on tumblr worked and looks cool!