The Vault

AluminiumMan

The Vault

Post by AluminiumMan »

....is now open and looks pretty cool. Like the sound of the exclusive vinyl and have signed up straight away!!
Perhaps if I have been first to sign up Jack might send me a nice tri-colour ICLAB as a welcome pressie :D
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Re: The Vault

Post by kevron6 »

AluminiumMan wrote:....is now open and looks pretty cool. Like the sound of the exclusive vinyl and have signed up straight away!!
Perhaps if I have been first to sign up Jack might send me a nice tri-colour ICLAB as a welcome pressie :D

I am not interested in this does not sound all that cool to me :lol:
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Kaber wrote:I've started one of those chain mail things which says email 5 friends and get them to join. By the time membership closes there will be at least 33333 members and JW will be rich enough to come and thank me in person. :D

Good idea did you tell them they were guaranteed a spot in heaven if they forwarded it on to five friends?

I added you as a friend you should feel lucky :lol:
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

Kaber wrote:I've started one of those chain mail things which says email 5 friends and get them to join. By the time membership closes there will be at least 33333 members and JW will be rich enough to come and thank me in person. :D
Make sure you copy Kevin on that email. He loves chain mail.
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

kevron6 wrote:
I've already added you to my Creep list.
JohnC
Little Ghost

Post by JohnC »

$60 for a 7" , lp and a T . Sounds good .
http://hhhancock.tumblr.com

ISO :
Action Bronson - LP's , 7"s etc !
Supercute/Dum Dum Girls - Rookie Tunes Flexi.
Tina Trachtenburg "Rachel" doll
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

A diabolical business plan. I love it!
I'm in!!
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

3quid wrote:
kevron6 wrote:
I've already added you to my Creep list.

Creed list? I did not see that I love Creed
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Well I've signed up for the vault.. but when they keep saying "you'll get stuff no one else can" can't ANYONE join the vault? Is it limited? It seems like it's just open to everyone and everything so nothing will really be that limited. I think i need to see some numbers!
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Ian you are lucky that my power went out for a few minutes I was seconds away from being Higherlimits on the Vault. I would off sold it back to you for a decent price though.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Meh, I've googled higherlimits before and have comeup with some weird things. Someone's myspace i think..
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Ever wonder what I looked like when I shower?

http://www.myspace.com/higherlimits

and look at all my beautiful friends! I'm so popular!
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

I really wish I could of gotten your username I could of had quite a bit of fun with that.
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

higherlimits wrote:Well I've signed up for the vault.. but when they keep saying "you'll get stuff no one else can" can't ANYONE join the vault? Is it limited? It seems like it's just open to everyone and everything so nothing will really be that limited. I think i need to see some numbers!
Exactly, ANYONE and EVERYONE can join if they please. Are you trying to say that it's the quantity of the collectible that matters and not the quality? First people weren't happy that the Tri-colors were limited to in-store sales only. Are we now going to start to bitch that these items in the Vault aren't limited enough? Quite frankly, I'm just happy that TMR is putting out a product.